Jump to content
Stake Forum

janskd2w

Noob
  • Content Count

    13
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Player Details

  • Username
    janskd2w
  • Wagered (BTC)
    24.72952341
  • Wagered (ETH)
    313.93386674
  • Wagered (LTC)
    42.77948228
  • Wagered (BCH)
    21.27612777
  • Wagered (DOGE)
    44,825,585.59387
  • Ripple (XRP)
    113.62251

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I get 35% for gold VIP. Plus another 10% for using reflink on an alt. .45% of wagered I get back. Not too bad.
  2. Good for faucet farming. High faucets (100sats) unlimited per day.. can claim once every 2 mins. U also get occasional rains. https://luckyfish.io/ Ref: https://luckyfish.io/?c=lrdbu
  3. Is anyone else confused on what the house edge really means? It seems as if they have set it up so in the long run they should be getting 1% of what is wagered. Which doesnt seem right. If you look at dice set to 1.01 payout.. the win chance is 98%. This is way too high imo. That means that with 100 bets you should lose 2 on average. When with no edge it should only be one. That's much higher than a 1% house edge. That's more like 50% house edge. But then if we look at dice set to 1.1 payout it says there's a 90% chance of winning. If that were the case that would mean there's no house edge?? That makes no sense to me. Anyone have more clarity?
  4. KENO: 5,652,261,070 placed by janskd2w on 21/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000001 Multiplier 81.5x Profit 0.00000081 thanks!
  5. BLACKJACK: 5,608,149,416 placed by janskd2w on 19/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000000 Multiplier 2.5x Profit 0.00000000 yay i can post now
  6. LIMBO: 5,607,879,722 placed by janskd2w on 19/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 100x Profit 0.00009900 LIMBO: 5,608,064,816 placed by janskd2w on 19/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 200x Profit 0.00019900 LIMBO: 5,608,342,552 placed by janskd2w on 19/05/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 300x Profit 0.00029900
  7. wow fiansca RIP was that with a bot?
  8. faucet run contest.. 24 hours to build up faucet to as much as possible.. winner gets 50x what they got to
  9. janskd2w

    best airdrops

    found two really good airdrops.. not referring or anything just wanted to share. Both require some sort of identity verification: blockchain.info -> 25$ XLM airdrop (can convert to btc in the wallet) https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019105951-How-to-participate-in-the-Stellar-airdrop etoro -> .1 eth airdrop. If you have multiple phone numbers you can claim twice https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2019/04/24/etoro-ethereum-free-wallet-android-ios/ feel free to share others if u guys have good ones. both take just few hours to claim.
  10. ah okay.. so when doing math I should apply house edge on amount wagered? so 1btc wagered on average means house gets 1%? that seems a lot
  11. right but im interested in the actual statistics... technically if I bet small enough to not get busted on a drawdown... over enough bets I would only lose 1% of my balance to the house but I could get a lot from rakeback. correct?
  12. I have rakeback of 20% of house edge. So wagering 1btc I'd get .002btc back in rakeback. Can this be long run profitable by betting large amounts on dice with 99% chance of winning? I dont see why it couldnt be profitable but always end up losing when doing it. Perhaps I am just making bets too large. Thoughts?
  13. lol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(probability_theory) basic martingale. is not a bad system with very small start bet.. in long run you still lose though there is no winning strat... rakeback / challenges might help decrease house edge
×