1. How did you find Stake?
2. What changes do you believe would most improve Stake?
The stake could increase the amount of games available in the casino. such as hack (a game where you need to find the code to win what is in the vault) and the value of the vault is totally random (question of the quantity that multiplies and not the value in crypto itself because if it was not so there would be betting). among other games available on the net.
3. What is the primary reason you come to Stake?
The stake has an excellent service and a very generous reward to its customers (players).
4. What’s your favourite crypto to make bets with? Which would you like to see next?
LTC (Because its market value is smaller therefore one can obtain a greater volume of currencies in order to avoid losing.)
DOGE or DASH (Bitcoin Gold and MONACO They are interesting too.)
5. Do you buy crypto just to play on Stake?
No. I do not have the capital to invest in real money and crypto-coins, so I always have very few coins (since I depend a lot on luck).
6. What’s your most memorable moment on Stake?
No doubt when I made my first withdrawal.
7. What makes Stake stand out the most from competitors?
The fact that she actually pays her clients depends on the events and faucets of the site (ie those who, like me, do not have the capital to invest or want to have crypto-coins in the wallet)
8. What’s the most inconvenient thing for you about Stake?
Actually I do not know how to answer this, but I believe some limitations on the site as limit of forum posts, time between chat posts (I know this is anti-flood and anti-spam security, though this is still annoying).
9. Would you recommend Stake to a friend? Have you already?
For sure and have already recommended to several. However that does not mean they will stay on the site.
10. Are you interested in sports betting?
11. Which social media platforms do you use the most?
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter e Telegram.
12. Would you use a cold storage wallet on Stake for additional security?
Yes, and even more so if it allows you to make withdrawals or use the balance in any way on purchases (such as a broker even if you have your own credit card)
13. What’s your favourite and least favourite game on Stake? Why?
Mines, Hilo and Wheel (because they are easier to have a profit with less risk)
BlackJack, Diamond Poker and Baccarat (because in addition to harder to win the profit is less)
14. How many bets on average do you make a day?
This is a difficult question because I do not count the number of bets I make per day. But as a guess I believe that 70% of my bets I win (since I risk little).
15. What’s your approximate average bet size?
On average 7.216 bets
16. What do you like most about other online casinos that Stake currently doesn’t offer?
Some games that do not exist in the stake like the game of Bitkong and some games per ae (games 2D and 3D also, platform, fight among others that are not of chance but of collection or conquest) also an example of games useful for the casino are BigTime for mobile.
Follow the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.winrgames.bigtime
17. Hypothetically speaking, Stake goes offline. Where do you go next?
It's hard to think Stake is Offline. I believe he would follow her where access is available.
18. Are there any community events you’d like to see in the future?
Trivia in Portuguese chat (I do not know many casino events).
19. Do you gamble anywhere besides Stake? Where?
Yeah. BitKong and BigTime(android)
20. What’s your biggest question for the Stake staff?
How do I participate in the development team or stay within the vacancies and careers within the stake?