Jump to content
Stake Forum

CaptainLorca

Moderator
  • Content Count

    466
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Referrer

    StrikeBALL

CaptainLorca last won the day on August 5 2018

CaptainLorca had the most liked content!

Player Details

  • Username
    CaptainLorca

Recent Profile Visitors

1,301 profile views
  1. Having some good reputation helps to be respected and also known here. This brings benefits within the community. There is no need to have any reputation.. but why should it harm? You can agree or disagree with the upvoting system. I think it’s a good gesture to use it, if it fits the situation.
  2. BACCARAT: 6,079,453,929 placed by CaptainLorca on 03/06/2019 Wagered 0.00003200 Multiplier 8x Profit 0.00022400 BACCARAT: 6,079,636,823 placed by CaptainLorca on 03/06/2019 Wagered 0.00003200 Multiplier 8x Profit 0.00022400 BACCARAT: 6,079,681,988 placed by CaptainLorca on 03/06/2019 Wagered 0.00003200 Multiplier 8x Profit 0.00022400
  3. Öh.. Wunder dich nicht. Hier sind einige deutsche unterwegs. Man weiß das häufig einfach nicht. Klar.. Glücksspiel ist in Deutschland ein Ding.. aber niemand kauft mal eben Bitcoin oder so. Die meisten die das machen, nutzen das anders.
  4. Und wie funktioniert der Exchange? In der Regel musst du ja in irgendeiner Form nachweisen das du eine legitime Person bist.
  5. Ich bin mir nicht sicher ob ich die Frage verstehe oder du nicht weißt was eine Bitcoin-Transaktion ist? Ich würd halt einfach googeln was aktuell die Gebühren für eine brauchbare Geschwindigkeit von Transaktionen sind.
  6. Ich denke einfach das deutsche da weniger Interesse dran haben oder sich eher bedeckt halten. Das deutsche oder EU Gesetz zu Onlinecasinos ist eher schwammig und dadurch unklar. Stake (PD auch) gehen aber klar. Zudem kommt halt das deutsche i.d.r. Brauchbares Englisch sprechen und sich eher im allgemeinen Channel aufhalten.
  7. Just let the dice roll without bet amount. You will lose on the long run. Doesn't matter which multiplier. The chance that the casino wins is just higher :D... doesn't matter if 1000 people wager on 98% chance. Those 2% chance you don't have, will break your neck. There is absolutely no way to trick the house edge. If there was one, no casino would exist.
  8. The odds are always against you in a casino. If you don't believe that, you already lost the game. A casino has a house edge (reallife ones too) and that is kind of guaranteeing that you win on the long term. Effective gambling doesn't happen in a long session. Its hit and run. I would never suggest a multiplier that is like 98% win chance. You still can lose and when you do (and you will), its gonna break your neck. Thats just not smart.
  9. MINES: 5,903,917,394 placed by CaptainLorca on 29/05/2019 Wagered 0.00003200 Multiplier 831.9810180664062x Profit 0.02659138
×