What is your Stake username?
How much time on average do you spend on Sports-Chat every day?
8 hours a day on weekdays 10-12 hours a day on weekends
Can you briefly explain what the job of a moderator is?
1. To enforce chat rules.
2. To be knowledgeable about sports and sports rules.
3. To ensure chat flow is smooth and stake sports betting rules can be shared to users who are unaware.
4. To conduct trivia from time to time.
5. To have fun and make chat enjoyable for everyone.
Why do you want to become a moderator on this chat?
1. I believe I have the required knowledge of all sports such as esports, cricket, soccer, esoccer, league of legends, volleyball, ice hockey, field hockey, ehockey, american football, baseball, basketball, etc..
2. I believe I have a fun presence and can keep chat enjoyable for all.
3. I have a good camaraderie with nearly everyone on chat and the transition from user to moderator will be seamless.
4. I have broken chat rules before and have suffered consequences for it and I have a experienced fun times in chat discussing sports and other topics. Therefore, being on both sides of the spectrum makes me an ideal candidate.
Have you ever been warned, muted, or banned?
1. Yes, I have been banned from chat for 30 minutes once, 4 hours once, 1 day three times, and 2 days once.
2. I believe several of these were my own fault but I also think some of those were genuinely not knowing chat rules initially when I joined stake.
Have you ever been a moderator on any other platform?
1. Yes, I have been a moderator on several chats before. I was a moderator on a sports streaming site for 3+ years.
2. I have been a moderator in group chats with peers.
3. I have played moderator unofficially on sports betting sites before.