Jump to content

maverick528

Moderator
  • Content Count

    1,156
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

maverick528 last won the day on August 12 2020

maverick528 had the most liked content!

Recent Profile Visitors

4,846 profile views
  1. You wrote 8 messages total in forum. 6 of them are for complaining about bonuses. That says a lot.
  2. there is a 1% chance of loosing and 1% house edge. when you set the multiplier to 1.01X, you can see that the win chance is 98%, and that means a 2% chance to loose, 2 percent means 1 red in 50. If house edge did not exist, the win chance would be 99%, you would have 1 chance in 100 to lose and you would get exactly 1.01X multiplier on win.
  3. I see that lots of ppl use 98% win chance mostly as a wager strat, or to search specific numbers for some dice hunt. I dont like it as a wagering strat, because if you roll it for some time, it is a 100% sure thing that you will lose money. Because the math facts are= You are betting on 98% win chance, and that means that on average you will lose once every 50 rolls. On the other hand, every time you win you get your money back plus 1% profit (rounding down the true profit of 1.02 %). So, to explain it on a more clear way, if you bet with a fixed b
  4. Nice to see that there are still ppl that want to do volunteer job.
  5. If you are a lady, send me the pics to include in your curriculum vitae.
  6. This is not a strat per-se, it is just martingale, which is a very old strat. Its just a way for doing the martingale strat with very small amounts, because if you start for example with a base bet of 1 satoshi and an increment on loss of 1%, the normal martigale will fail due to rounding issues of your bet.....
  7. MINES: 35,904,205,134 placed by maverick528 on 09/02/2021 Wagered 0.00016572 Multiplier 83.1981x Profit 0.01362187 MINES: 35,956,947,567 placed by maverick528 on 10/02/2021 Wagered 0.00013504 Multiplier 83.1981x Profit 0.01110003
  8. When I was a child I liked Jonny Quest. Also, all the classics Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies. Later I was a fan of Animaniacs, has some sarcastic and acid humour that I like. And of course The Simpsons since the very beggining. Beavis and Butthead. Watched also a bit Family Dad, but sometimes they go a bit too far for my taste.
×
×
  • Create New...