Jump to content

goouttoblowout

Noob
  • Posts

    46
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by goouttoblowout

  1. I've never really played limbo, just worked on developing dice strategies for profits or wagering. I just tried it using the most obvious setting, 98% win chance and let it ride. All I can say is wow - it's two to three times more secure and fair than the dice system. I'm averaging less than 1 loss per 100-150 bets. Dice on the other hand i'd hit the dreaded 2% red 1-5 times in a matter of minutes. Can anyone explain why this is ? coding ? what slight or major difference to the dapp can affect those results so greatly.
  2. haha not enough digits my man
  3. XRP and trx for gambling, long term ? i'd hold btc.
  4. i'd say 20k by end of year and more than double that by 2022. I doubt it will drop below 10k now and 20k will be the next point it fluctuates around.
  5. I wanted to buy into YFI and YFII when I first stumbled across it whilst learning of what defi is, I didn't have the bankroll to go ahead with it at the time unfortunately and it absolutely exploded. be nice to know of any reliable ones in the future from those with more knowledge.
  6. Audioslave - Like a stone.
  7. pretty much anything electronic, otherwise it's nu-metal or rap dependant on mood
  8. shawshank the basketball diaries blow
  9. Jake Gyllenhaal, quite surprising seeing how much of a film fanatic I am. There's just something about the way the dude acts.
×
×
  • Create New...