As you already know, Stake has some new mods/community managers and we need to make their life a bit easier by implementing some basic Rules for you to follow and for them to be guided by. Each chat should have these and they should be followed if you want to be a valuable/respected member of the community.
Don't spam, harass or be offensive to other users. Also, avoid using CAPS.
Don't beg or ask for loans, rains, tips or doubling coins.
Don't use alternative accounts (alts) on chat, that is strictly forbidden.
No suspicious behavior that can be seen as potential scam or abuse.
Don't engage in any forms of advertising/trading/selling/buying or offering services.
No discussion of Twitch or any other similar platform.
Don't use URL shortening services. Always submit the real link.
Use the designated language channels accordingly.
* Sub-rules and their further elaboration are given in the "Quote" below, so make sure to read that as well, for you to be fully informed on what is allowed on Stake chatrooms and what it prohibited.
* Moderators/support members/admins and community manages save the right to implement the rules as they see fitting and corresponding to the given situation.
* If player has been muted multiple times over the same offense, their mute time would be extended, and it would slowly end to the permanent disabling of chat privilege, especially if their behavior does not correct after multiple warnings/mutes.
* Rules can be changed and adjusted based on the needs of the community.
* For some more serious breaking of our chat rules, you may be muted without being previously warned.
I hope that this post helped if you have any doubts concerning Rules implementation and that it will spare many of users from an unnecessary restrictions from our platform. If it hasn't, feel free to contact Live Support and any doubts would be clarified to you easily.
When and if you get muted, please, make an appeal on this SECTION here, and person who muted you would check it and review your case as soon as they are back online (24/48h). Thank you for your patience on this and please, do not make double-posts on that section, there is no need, you won't be replied sooner thanks to that.
Thank you for choosing Stake, and welcome! Best of luck betting! 🍀
Stake are giving away 50k $ every week through give aways/raffle . Everyone is trying hard to collect more tickets for greater chances of winning. Most of us aspire being one of those lucky players. But what if you won the raffle ? What will you do ?