1. How did you find Stake?
referred by another player, Christy
2. What changes do you believe would most improve Stake?
Additional games added
3. What is the primary reason you come to Stake?
4. What’s your favourite crypto to make bets with? Which would you like to see next?
btc, will use ltc or eth if blockchain backed up though. I like Monero
5. Do you buy crypto just to play on Stake?
I have, just not regularly
6. What’s your most memorable moment on Stake?
1st time playing, won about 0.1 btc on plinko
7. What makes Stake stand out the most from competitors?
I think website's design shows that effort was really put into it
8. What’s the most inconvenient thing for you about Stake?
9. Would you recommend Stake to a friend? Have you already?
yea i have
10. Are you interested in sports betting?
sure, should do it more often
11. Which social media platforms do you use the most?
i guess twitter n facebook
12. Would you use a cold storage wallet on Stake for additional security?
13. What’s your favourite and least favourite game on Stake? Why?
fav game right now is keno, least fav is plinko. My answers change according to how well or bad im doing
14. How many bets on average do you make a day?
Maybe a 1000, depends on the game played and bankroll
15. What’s your approximate average bet size?
Also depends on bakroll size, am i playing with depo or tip or faucet?
16. What do you like most about other online casinos that Stake currently doesn’t offer?
At other sites, I like how faucet amount is determined by player's level. Also some sites have like rewards points that u earn for bettting and trade in for crypto
17. Hypothetically speaking, Stake goes offline. Where do you go next?
18. Are there any community events you’d like to see in the future?
U would need to elaborate more on event for me to answer
19. Do you gamble anywhere besides Stake? Where?
Bitvest, crypto-games, bitdice, bitsler, nitrogensports, bit-exo, bitkong, bustabit and a few others
20. What’s your biggest question for the Stake staff?
no questions right now, staff support has been great in the past though. Always a fast response to any inquiries i may have so thank you for that.