Jump to content
Stake Forum

Kippo

Member
  • Content Count

    729
  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

Player Details

  • Username
    cheesecakeytt
  • Wagered (BTC)
    0.80778876
  • Wagered (ETH)
    1.68258003
  • Wagered (LTC)
    0.13380020
  • Wagered (BCH)
    0.00000010
  • Wagered (DOGE)
    0.28565
  • Ripple (XRP)
    74.55927

Recent Profile Visitors

739 profile views
  1. Kippo

    Team up

    First, it’s stakers . Not stalkers. Hehe just joking. Stake already did team up challenge before. Don’t worry they are always trying to making promotion in every possible way
  2. For me, I think we should play in the same pattern in keno before we got the target multiply. If you are experiencing enough at keno you will be known the pattern to hunt within the same seeds. For plinko, I still didn't hit 1000x yet. But just keep hunting and you will be hit one day
  3. This is the main thing which will lead you into problems with gambling. Since you know that gambling has both wins or lose situation, you should be always gambling with the money you can afford to lose. And the house edge of the gambling is making the site can be more wins in technically. Example, you only 49.5% chance to win for 2x payout in dice, the site has 50.5% more than yours.
  4. DIAMONDPOKER: 8,110,628,764 placed by cheesecakeytt on 20/08/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2x Profit 0.00000100 DIAMONDPOKER: 8,129,346,872 placed by cheesecakeytt on 21/08/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 1.5x Profit 0.00000050 DIAMONDPOKER: 8,129,712,754 placed by cheesecakeytt on 21/08/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2x Profit 0.00000100 DIAMONDPOKER: 8,129,799,265 placed by cheesecakeytt on 21/08/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2x Profit 0.00000100 DIAMONDPOKER: 8,129,959,609 placed by cheesecakeytt on 21/08/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 2x Profit 0.00000100
  5. Hello thepug, The phone I have is an iPhone 7 plus 64 GB ram. And is the only device which I used to play games and gambling. I don't want to upgrade or change it because on this phone I save all information and I don't know why I don't want to get a new one.
  6. Hello SLFJ, I usually, do gambling only when I got free time (the time I can spend alone). If not, I'm not doing anything related to gambling because it can lead to the lost. I think luck time isn't coming to us in the schedule. It's coming randomly .
  7. Hello tomki, dont’t worry this is happened every time before the new year. When November it’s will raise again with the big rising to the moon again. Like one step backwards before going through forward with high speed
  8. PLINKO: 7,909,015,098 placed by cheesecakeytt on 13/08/2019 Wagered 0.00005300 Multiplier 420x Profit 0.02220700 PLINKO: 7,909,634,887 placed by cheesecakeytt on 13/08/2019 Wagered 0.00005300 Multiplier 120x Profit 0.00630700
  9. We are not complaining about the free money. We just discuss and sharing knowledge and experience between each other for more information about rewards to be clearly see for all people in forum
  10. VIDEOPOKER: 7,883,835,660 placed by cheesecakeytt on 12/08/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 1x Profit 0.00000000 VIDEOPOKER: 7,883,906,769 placed by cheesecakeytt on 12/08/2019 Wagered 0.00000100 Multiplier 3x Profit 0.00000200 VIDEOPOKER: 7,884,115,867 placed by cheesecakeytt on 12/08/2019 Wagered 0.00000200 Multiplier 22x Profit 0.00004200
  11. Coinall app can be your problem solution. It’s contained all things which you want to do in it . It’s also good app for both android, iOS and windows. I already Just tested about it .
  12. I just did the challenge after 5 minutes of posting this topic. I done with 7k satoshi to that challenge but i do test rolls with 50 satoshi first when it hit I got around 15k satoshi and I tried with 100 satoshi for challenge but i hit again within 25 rolls .
  13. Yeah maximum payout for a post was 1000 and topics is 2000 that’s deceased a lot Yes three days ago, stake changed minimum satoshi cashout to Site from 2000 to 10000 satoshi. Now reduced all maximum payout per post from 3000 to 1000 satoshi and maximum for topics 7500 to 2500 satoshi . that’s extremely decrease Yep that’s why they made this changes. Yesterday i saw that someone made 3-5 topics with copying somewhere from interested and paste it in like 3 or 4 times in a topic ( to get full payout per topic 7500 satoshi). People always spam reply 2 to 3 post and cashout and play in site. They control it by raising minimum cashout amount . And people spamming longer nonsense topics ( for higher rewards by doing copy paste) . Now they reduced the rewards too nice . Sorry, I will write in grammatically next topics .
×