1. How did you find Stake?
I found searching for betting sites on Google.
2. What changes do you believe would most improve Stake?
I think I should have a coin changer, and the service fees are about any amount.
3. What is the primary reason you come to Stake?
I intend to increase my profits, with crypto, slowly and always, always aware that there are risks, definitely at stake there is no way avoid them, you have to have strategies, be rational and know that the probability can deceive.
4. What’s your favourite crypto to make bets with? Which would you like to see next?
I like bitcoins from afar, but even think that putting the BCH has already been a breakthrough
5. Do you buy crypto just to play on Stake?
6. What’s your most memorable moment on Stake?
When I met a very nice person, Luiz.
7. What makes Stake stand out the most from competitors?
The bonuses, promotions and variety of not obscure games.
8. What’s the most inconvenient thing for you about Stake?
Not being able to extract any value for me is very inconvenient,
but of all the websites I know is the best, then this inconvenience is partly offset.
9. Would you recommend Stake to a friend? Have you already?
Yes, and as I would recommend, I have already recommended it to several friends,
the problem is that some do not believe in the game itself as a way
10. Are you interested in sports betting?
It would be interesting, as I see how these
sports betting, I think it's fun.
11. Which social media platforms do you use the most?
I use Twitter, I think it's safer and private
12. Would you use a cold storage wallet on Stake for additional security?
I'd use a wallet at Stake, as long as I could get her
I think it's fair that there are fees for the stake.
13. What’s your favourite and least favourite game on Stake? Why?
My least favorite game is Plinko. For those who like it I do not say that it stops
to play. But I myself do not see any future is to throw money away.
14. How many bets on average do you make a day?
On average, I get to win 100 bets. And losing, less, but losses are
15. What’s your approximate average bet size?
My average bet size would be 200 satoshis
16. What do you like most about other online casinos that Stake currently doesn’t offer?
Sure enough, the speed of betting leaves a lot, but a lot to be desired.
I wanted automatic bets of 3 to 4 bets per second, it would be much more
comfortable for the user, since, reaching a unit of BTC, LTC or ETH, or even
BHC is very time consuming when it comes to low / noisy bets.
17. Hypothetically speaking, Stake goes offline. Where do you go next?
In a hypothetical way, I would not like to talk but I would go to Bitsler on account of
of betting speed, and secondly
Prime Dice, outside these no one else interests me.
18. Are there any community events you’d like to see in the future?
In the future I would like to see more people using the community in many languages,
making Stake a more profitable place for business and gaming every day.
19. Do you gamble anywhere besides Stake? Where?
Currently only stake in the game weekly or daily depending on the time.
20. What’s your biggest question for the Stake staff?
My biggest question is: Can I get 1 Bitcoin playing? XD play.