Hey hey heyyyy... Wanna try "Braised Chicken" the chinese way?
Chicken wings, 3 tbsp Light Soy Sauce, 1/2 tsp Dark Soy Sauce, Star annised, cinnamon stick, sichuan peppercorn, ginger, and rock sugar
1. Heat up about 1 to 2 tbsp of cooking oil then put 2 to 3 tbsp of rock sugar ( agar agar lah 🤣) stir fry till golden brown then put the ginger stir fry till the aroma comes out.
2. Put chicken wings fry till golden brown
3. Pour hot water.. just as to cover the chicken
4. Put all the remaining ingredients and bring to boil.... When boiling reduce the fire and simmer till the sauce thickens..
5. Add salt to taste. Then serve with rice. 👌🥰