Jump to content

nattekut

Hero
  • Content Count

    1,146
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

1,122 profile views
  1. thx. Had a couple prizes before but this is my first win in a game week
  2. I forget about it sometimes as well. I only found out a couple minutes ago I won last weekends contest. Always nice to scoop some prize money. @Darko any idea when prizes will get uploaded?
  3. @madcoin struggling to login into the hilo bot. when I paste the token and press login it just stays in status 'try to login'. any idea how I can fix that?
  4. ok will send you pm so we can discuss and see if there is something that I can help you with
  5. I just say I do not care wether it is a bull or bear market. Me as a trader I use 95% of the times with USDT as base currency. So my balance does not get affected in a bear or bull market. And even in a bear market a good trader can make tons of money. Nothing goes down in a straight line. So even when we are in a bear market I have tens of opportunities daily to make a couple percentage profits. And when I make profits in USD then I invest in some Altcoins cause now is the perfect time to fill bags with Altcoins. So now I am making money in USDT in bear and bull market. And my profits go
  6. bet 3 result Another win. I always want to secure my profits so I did a withdraw of 0.0065BTC Start balance 0.003BTC Withdraw 0.0065BTC Balance left 0.00115 Bet 4 Bet 5
  7. you can find a lot of information on the internet and in books. myself I took a 1on1 trading course for 6 months 6-7 years ago and after that learned the rest just by trying Couple profitable trades
  8. lots of people can't afford to pay 50$. I would have no problem to pay that cause on average I have 25k in total on all my betting accounts. but why in earth spend 50$ on 2 daily tips that I can have software for 50$ monthly that gives me tens of different value tips every day?
  9. really dont hink that tagging is causing lags in the chat or site in general. So think there shouldn't change anything about that
  10. nope. when playing on a crypto casino or sports book I calculate my profits in crypto. I never calculate in fiat. I do both. I play on a lot of crypto and fiat casinos. But when I play on crypto casinos my goal is to accumulate as much coins as possible and the underlying value does not affect my way of playing
  11. depends on the deposit I made. but no matter what I deposit. I withdraw every 200k minimum withdraw every time I reach that min limit.
  12. betting slow or betting fast. All will have the same result at the end of the road. casinos are made to only make money for themselves. So if you stick around for a long time you maybe have 1-2% to end up in the list of profitable players. the other 98% all loose for sure.
  13. lol if a casino plays an important role in your life than you have an issue. Certainly 1 day you will get lucky and make a major hit..... but after the 5 minutes excitement you will notice that you only won a fraction of what you lost in the months before. So a casino should never play any role in your life and just needs to be something for fun and hobby
  14. I got 4th or 5th 2 weekends ago on Sunday. I also only had a 200k satoshi balance The game I play during races is plinko LOW11. Why I play this? I used this game every race I joined and every time I managed to keep my balance pretty stable. 2 weeks ago I wagered almost 1.7BTC with only a 220k starting balance
  15. im always up for a challenge and sport betting doesnt always need to be so serious. Today I deposited 0.003BTC to one of my sport betting accounts. So lets see how far this can get us. I am going to try to build the balance with small multiplier and pick in my opinion 'easy' games. Im always into pool betting. So if you feeling up to it..... just jump into the action Deposit Bets Bet 1: Accumulator of 2 mens challenger tennis games. Our first bet was correct and we collected 0.00489BTC. ----------------------------------------------------
×
×
  • Create New...