Marketplace to be phased out Read more... ×
Stake Community
williamshennie9

Help/Advice required

Featured Comment

I apologize in advance for posting this here, please forgive me.

I have a question regarding loans (I don't have 100+ forum count, so I can't post it there.

---

I would like to start lending people money (once I reach 100+ forum count).

What is the appropriate way (with the least amount of risk) to lend people money?

I see most people start a new topic in the lending section, and then people comment saying they need loans.

If I do this, and I lend to reputable people as far as possible, what are the procedures if someone does not pay?

I would like to get it right the first time and not lose any money :D

AGAIN, sorry for posting this here :(

Always do lendings in forum because if the person doesnt pay back the loan then stake can ban him/her and all the alts easily. Also ask @GodLoft or some other top trusted people or lenders on the reputation of the people who are asking loans from you. Never lend in PM never. Whoever asks loan in pm report them they will get muted and eventually banned if they do it again. 

Here is the list of lenders , so you can ask the reputation of a person who asks for loans :

1. @lupandina

2. @GodLoft

3. @Peckatop

4. @wilbur

5. @truemeng

Also I would recommend not lending huge amounts :)

have a nice day and have fun in stake. 

@williamshennie9 first of all you have to know people. who scammer or who is trustable. the next point is that you always have to remind people of loans. the 3rd point is that you better to not give loans to users who is not good trusted, but still have loans with any of lenders.

better not to loan through PM if you don't trust the person.

if smbd not pays, the only thing you can do is to open topic in resolution centre with adding link to post where he/she ask you for a loan. and add screenshots of your conversation. 

remember lending is like a gambling.. you can win, or you can lose. it's always a risk. 

Read the rules in lending section :)

better finish your 100 posts, remember that there is always a risk and you are the prey of the scammers

lastly, lending is like gambling. You are risking your money to people who you dont really know

3 hours ago, Peckatop said:

@williamshennie9 first of all you have to know people. who scammer or who is trustable. the next point is that you always have to remind people of loans. the 3rd point is that you better to not give loans to users who is not good trusted, but still have loans with any of lenders.

better not to loan through PM if you don't trust the person.

if smbd not pays, the only thing you can do is to open topic in resolution centre with adding link to post where he/she ask you for a loan. and add screenshots of your conversation. 

remember lending is like a gambling.. you can win, or you can lose. it's always a risk. 

1 hour ago, wilbur said:

Read the rules in lending section :)

better finish your 100 posts, remember that there is always a risk and you are the prey of the scammers

lastly, lending is like gambling. You are risking your money to people who you dont really know

@williamshennie9 These two are one of the top lenders in the site so ask them if you want some valuable information

for me - besides the tutorials of my senseis above.. :p uhm...

just learn to say No when you don't feel like it. and, be friendly but not too much.

being nice makes them nice to you too and pay back loans on agreed time and/or arrangement. but being TOO nice makes you vulnerable too skems and defaults. so, keyword, Moderation. :)

and lastly, like gambling, don't loan funds you can't afford to lose ;)