Marketplace to be phased out Read more... ×
Stake Community
Kate

Will you tip when you win big

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

used to tip peoples in csgo chats with 100$+ every couple of min few tips or trivias chat was spaming niki014 but when i wasnt with 1k+ on roullete each round peoples aint even saying hi to me so i stoped with big tips and trivias now doing  low trivias and rains even when i win big af xD 

Edited by niki014

6 hours ago, niki014 said:

used to tip peoples in csgo chats with 100$+ every couple of min few tips or trivias chat was spaming niki014 but when i wasnt with 1k+ on roullete each round peoples aint even saying hi to me so i stoped with big tips and trivias now doing  low trivias and rains even when i win big af xD 

How you tip people in Csgo chat with money ?

when i started to play in stake , i up to 1mil from 10k tip, then i tip out 10k per tip for my friends, but then a ton of guy somewhere happen and compliment and say hello me, i got exciting i tip out over 800k my balance... after that i always tip in private tho .... and tip out when you win is a good thing tho, cause they will return when they win and realize someone just wanna get dont wanna give ..to stay away from them , ofcourse when u tip out not expect something then, but who wanna make friend with a selfish guy tho 

that was my though, a bit long and hard to read cause english not my primary language ...and thanks

I try to...                                                                     
Im drowning in debt, so its very hard for me to do it, but i do,                                       
its just not being able to get everyone, or if getting everyoine it ends up being a smaller amount sen tto all, and that feels sometimes embarrassing
i hope that makes sense.                                                            

12 hours ago, Tsvetlena said:

When i win i make small TRIVIA games and tip private two players who tip me every time when they win

So the people who do win you don't tip them but only the people who had tipped you before

On 7/17/2018 at 3:31 PM, Kate said:

Heya stakers ,

When you win big like 9mill btc or something from a very very low bet will you tip others ??? 

Well I had one 50k of 100 sats and I had tipped 807.... guy in stake when I said I am now gonna bust this amount. He was like don't bust save it and play later so I tipped him 10k and still I busted the amt anyway. 

Also I had got a huge tip of 100k sats in stake from BankofFresh and that was a good day. xD. 

So what are your sayings on this if you win big will u tip others or no and gamble the winning ?? 

ofcourse i will, why be so greeed when other is happy getting just little amount, if i win i definitely share my happiness by giving some who really need it, i know some players who is so generous and give other and dont expect any in return. why not share if you know the youll bust it in the long run,  atleast you profit a friend? right? best thing you could win in life is a friend, 

It may sound a bit selfish or cruel but I wouldn’t tip. Never. I’d better invest this money in future gambling plan or buy something cool for my close ones or something like that. However, I haven’t win extremely high amounts, so can’t be sure about mood in the moment of winning, lol.

Posted (edited)

Yes of course I would tip. I won big only one time but spent around 150K on tips. 

If I win big again I plan to spend 50K on every million I win. 

(tipping 10K per person)

Edited by wngo123

I was on quite the run the other night and I tipped like craZy.   Hell ya.   Karma is real people.   I tipped in private so newbies and alts weren’t all up in my private message.  But I tipped anywhere from 40 k to 250k.   When people busted I tipped them more.    I believe so strongly in karma!!!

1 hour ago, Paecga129 said:

I was on quite the run the other night and I tipped like craZy.   Hell ya.   Karma is real people.   I tipped in private so newbies and alts weren’t all up in my private message.  But I tipped anywhere from 40 k to 250k.   When people busted I tipped them more.    I believe so strongly in karma!!!

Nice idea to not to make the tip public. :) 

I normally dont tip because I dont begg by my own but If I see someone helping all the time and I won enough I will give it to such guys.

29 minutes ago, KiritoCS said:

I normally dont tip because I dont begg by my own but If I see someone helping all the time and I won enough I will give it to such guys.

Oh ok but even if you dont beg there is no reason not to tip 

1 minute ago, Kate said:

Oh ok but even if you dont beg there is no reason not to tip 

If you read my full message you see I tip to people but only to people who help other etc. not to these classic people who just wait for a tip.

when I win big I always tip all my friends but I do it in private and then I usually send a player I trust like 1M sats to host trivia and rain on everyone in chat.  like the saying go's, sharing is caring I just don't win big very often lol