Stake Community
Kate

Will you tip when you win big

Featured Comment

We should always share, believe me greedyness is next to evil, and its better to give than to recieve, means u wob if ur the one sharing and u lose when ur the one begging, in case u share when u win, time will come ull be the one begging and believe me people u help will help u too

Just now, Mishake said:

We should always share, believe me greedyness is next to evil, and its better to give than to recieve, means u wob if ur the one sharing and u lose when ur the one begging, in case u share when u win, time will come ull be the one begging and believe me people u help will help u too

I totally agree, what goes around comes arond,, good karma.

i also think that it is good to tip when you win big , maybe still believe in karma but  even when i do not win big it is great to tip people , it will also atract new people when they recieve some tips when they start playing

On 7/17/2018 at 3:31 PM, Kate said:

Heya stakers ,

When you win big like 9mill btc or something from a very very low bet will you tip others ??? 

Well I had one 50k of 100 sats and I had tipped 807.... guy in stake when I said I am now gonna bust this amount. He was like don't bust save it and play later so I tipped him 10k and still I busted the amt anyway. 

Also I had got a huge tip of 100k sats in stake from BankofFresh and that was a good day. xD. 

So what are your sayings on this if you win big will u tip others or no and gamble the winning ?? 

in case i win 10m ill tip everbody on chat, so that i can share my happiness, small thing  for you might be big things for other, so we dont know maybe someone might win big too bcoz of 10k tip

If anybody knows me or BM they know that we love to tip when we win big unfortunately it hasn't happened very often lately but when I first started in the crypto gaming world I was fortunate enough to win a Bitcoin and a half and I rained and tipped about half of that to everyone that was in chat and all my friends that was at another site though but it was a lot of fun and it's always nice to share and when being one his Bitcoin here at the beginning of the year we had a lot of fun sharing with everybody it's kind of exciting whenever you can tip half a Bitcoin at one time

On 7/17/2018 at 3:31 PM, Kate said:

Heya stakers ,

When you win big like 9mill btc or something from a very very low bet will you tip others ??? 

Well I had one 50k of 100 sats and I had tipped 807.... guy in stake when I said I am now gonna bust this amount. He was like don't bust save it and play later so I tipped him 10k and still I busted the amt anyway. 

Also I had got a huge tip of 100k sats in stake from BankofFresh and that was a good day. xD. 

So what are your sayings on this if you win big will u tip others or no and gamble the winning ?? 

i tip when i win its sharing the blessing and happiness we get here and i belive that if you give you will get bless

On 9/15/2018 at 12:34 AM, bmg said:

If anybody knows me or BM they know that we love to tip when we win big unfortunately it hasn't happened very often lately but when I first started in the crypto gaming world I was fortunate enough to win a Bitcoin and a half and I rained and tipped about half of that to everyone that was in chat and all my friends that was at another site though but it was a lot of fun and it's always nice to share and when being one his Bitcoin here at the beginning of the year we had a lot of fun sharing with everybody it's kind of exciting whenever you can tip half a Bitcoin at one time

both you and bm are generous, all stakers knows you, hope you got blessed always