Stake Community
Kate

Some tips for gambling. (Lets fill it up)

Featured Comment

my tips for bet :

1. stop bet when you losing streak
  2. dont bet when you bad mood
  3. calm your mind when your balance goes down
  4. drink some beer for calming the mind
  5. and the last dont bet when you dont have money xD lol

16 hours ago, blueprints said:

Ok so I cleaned up your list to make it more concise. I cant think of anything to add:

• Gamble for fun, but stop or avoid gambling when emotional, tired, or drowsy. 
  • Deposit small amounts that dont make it easy to bet big amounts carelessly
  • Dont chase
  • Dont max bet
  • Withdraw, sooner the better
  • Dont gamble when you dont have a job
  • Dont gamble money you need, or cant afford to lose (same when lending)
  • Aim to Never come back

I noticed there was one suggesting the server seed be rotated. I dont think rotating the server seed really gives you a better chance at gambling but it does add more randomness to the mix! That's about it though. 

I would also add:

• Limit the amount of time you gamble - Many times I will gamble and lose track of time. I wont realize 4-5 hours have gone by and im still gambling. One can assume that after such prolonged gambling, the mind would be tired and needing  break. I bust many times because my mind gets very tired, and when this happens it wants to stop gambling ASAP so it resorts to spam betting or rage betting so that i can bust fast and stop gambling asap. it can be hard to realize this though until I start spam betting or my focus becomes rough. Keeping track of time or setting an alarm would help. 
  • Try different games. If one game isnt working well for you try another. If you arent having fun then try another game or site! I think this fun energy is a good thing when gambling because it gives us like a mental energy. Which makes thinking, focusing, and calculating feel easier and more effortless. 

Thanks I guess anyone can merge this onto my topic ? @Bojana can you do the honours ? Thanks.

19 hours ago, Xumus said:

Loan useful in bussines. When you know how to multiple them. Never loan to gamble or for staff. 

I guess its okay to loan to staff of Stake xD

19 hours ago, OsmaNN said:

Stop playing a bit more when you lose! Take a break and play slowly.

Its kind of already there anything new pops up suggest here.

How did I miss out on this topic filled with assorted gambling tips and advices until today? :D

Much to be learned from what is being said by others here for sure. As for what I think is important during gambling would most likely to gamble what you can actually afford and make sure it is within your means. :)

20 hours ago, Kate said:

Thanks I guess anyone can merge this onto my topic ? @Bojana can you do the honours ? Thanks.

We can merge two topics with the same content, but if someone is responding and adding to your discussion, it should remain a response, I cannot add his arguments into your opening post, it defeats the purpose of the discussion itself 😉 

Also, if you need to edit your OP, you should have option to do that directly, no? 🤔

😉

Very good list, but some of them are fun, like gambling drunk with lots of money :) My recommendation is to gamble till up a little bit than compound the next session, by increasing the bet a little bit.  And to avoid using doge the bullet strategies.  I would add play progressive not regressive to the list maybe.

On 1/11/2019 at 10:45 AM, Bojana said:

We can merge two topics with the same content, but if someone is responding and adding to your discussion, it should remain a response, I cannot add his arguments into your opening post, it defeats the purpose of the discussion itself 😉 

Also, if you need to edit your OP, you should have option to do that directly, no? 🤔

😉

Done it. I did have that feature so no worries. 

On 1/10/2019 at 10:00 PM, Etude said:

How did I miss out on this topic filled with assorted gambling tips and advices until today? :D

Much to be learned from what is being said by others here for sure. As for what I think is important during gambling would most likely to gamble what you can actually afford and make sure it is within your means. :)

Cause you never stop gambling and you just keep playing even after busting like a million dollars.