Stake Forum
neoooo

Your best game here and Strategy!

Featured Comment

Based on every game multiplier, I personally feel like every game is like just like playing dice, every game depends up on the probability of independent events like if you play high-low at the end it will give you some multipliers you have to choose one.
I like to play at 49.5% (2x multiplier) which is same as tossing a coin.

Edited by Pantomath

Custom Mines with 10 bombs.. go always for 1 diamond only (1.65x payout) but if you hit the bomb you double your base bet (if you looking for a much higher profit you can increase 4x your base bet, as long as you can afford the bombs that can occur like 10x in a row - not that often but it can happen)

Hello, my favourite game so far is roulette due to its fancy pc appearance. Also the strategy that works for me so far is betting overnight with a base bet of 10 satoshi, on loss +101%, one colour, so usually im making 200k or 300k and then betting 20k per bet on hilo which makes me tons of profits almost every day. Since im using this strategy ive busted arround 3-4 times but my profits are definitely much more, Also sometimes im picking 6-7 lucky numbers and making about 10 bets 100k sats each which makes me profits aswel. I don't really think that it might work for you like that so, you should find the apropriate strategy for your own balance.

I play with dice as well! I start with a lower wager and use 4x. Once I feel comfortable with switching sides on it ill move it to 5x and then 9x. I usually try to increase my balance before changing the payouts. If I wanted to really profit i really should jsut stick with 4x or 5x but 9x is just a lot funner to play!

If you use a proper scale to edge, the profit margins all seem to be relatively the same. you can bet 2x, with 200% on loss, and receive the same profit as you would on 3x. so.. scale, be smart, etc xD and don't give away good strategies to the public ":P

On 9/13/2017 at 8:07 PM, maliafka said:

i like hilo. mines and black jack.. usual i go martingale

I've think of using martingale on Hilo but haven't tried yet, does that actually worked well for you so far? I mean whats the max reds in the row you've got?

keno ... 6 number , and increase 50% on lose , , 

base bet depend on how much you got, but you have to bet supper small  , one time i run from 400 sat rain to 200k btc with only 88 sat base bet, probaly it lucky too ,but there is a good strat

Actually, there is no game which I would consider the best one to me, while I've losses to every single one. -.-. However, I now prefer depositing a normal amount, then chasing a high HiLo payout such as 100x-200x.

I used to think my best (& 1st) game was 10;Mines after a seemingly surefire win strategy that led to a couple of withdrawals. 

However, I now know that was a lie as the losing streaks that followed were as if Mines was a totally different game. 

There is no such thing as my best game, but I’m definitely more comfortable with a few like Mines , Keno, Plinko (my bane).

My most favorite game is Dice. I also like Hilo, Mines and Keno but I am playing it just rarely for abreaction.

My Dice strategy is called "Change strategy" and mean that i am changing Payout strategy ever I made  1-2% of profit or if current strategy not works (red streak don't want to quit, etc.)

Multipliers for Martingale strategy which i mostly use:

• 1.3x, 1.4x
  • 2.2x, 2.4x, 2.6x 2.9x
  • 3x, 3.9x
  • 9x, 11x, 90x

- sometimes i upgrade my strategy by changing side after 1-3 rolls (depends on my current feeling)

For wagering i used this strategy which works if you setup Stop on Lose function, respectively doing it manually here on Stake = stop after 3-4 reds in a row

• Payout: 1.3x 
  • Increase On Lose: 150 / 300%
  • increase on Win: Reset / -25%
  • in case of 3-4 reds stop rolling and reset base bet to low

Balance: 0.02
Base bet: 0.00001 (higher balance > higher base bet)

I already tried Reverse Martingale strategy, Fibonaci seq., All-in. But don't works for me.

Definitely i mean, that there s not best strategy, very important to make profit is bankroll management, no emotions, concentration and the most important LUCK.

Edited by pfodo