Stake Forum
maverick528

How to paste a bet in chat

Featured Comment

First, be sure the "My Bets" button is highlighted, if it is not, then press the "My Bets" button.

mybets.thumb.jpg.3be5447a629bc70d726d45f3ddf4ccfa.jpg

Second, find the line of the bet you are interested in posting, and click in the number field in the "BetID" column.

select.thumb.jpg.032db206b17268ece3c29bad3b10313a.jpg

When you click in the BetID number field, a pop-up window with the bet information will appear.

If you click in the "copy" icon, the bet identification is copied, and you can later paste it in chat or in forum.

bet.jpg

thx f

On 7/19/2018 at 3:46 AM, maverick528 said:

First, be sure the "My Bets" button is highlighted, if it is not, then press in the "My Bets" button.

Uno.jpg

Second, find the line of the bet you are interested in posting, and click in the "Fairness" field in the "Game" column.

dos.jpg

When you click in the "Fairness" field, a pop-up window with the bet information will appear.

If you click in the grey arrow, the bet identification is copied, and you can later paste it in chat or in forum.

tres.jpg

thx for help mr. maverick this is very helpful and benefitial

On 7/21/2018 at 5:31 AM, mikasa13 said:

thank you for letting us know about this, where to use this ?  why theres a betting id post here?

You might need to post the bet on chat, to show it to the fellow chatters or on the giveaway section, if you hit the winning bet under that week's requirements :)