Stake Community
niki014

Any diamond poker strategy ?

Featured Comment

On 8/5/2018 at 4:59 PM, maverick528 said:

Only martingale comes to mind, but of course if you get a very long red streak you bust.

Maybe martingale with a few prerolls of 0 satoshi bets....

martangle with the an angle hey^ 
kek yeah honestly martangle is what comes to my mind too, but i dont beleive in prerolls tbh, it is so blah the luck its like woah really unpredictable ;)
i tell you mang... it is : )                                                     

you may get 10 wins/losses in a row... or even draws : ) then win lose win lose win lose alternating for 20 rolls wtf.. so i cant rely on things when i do strats... usually i break the cycle and bust haha                                                                    

maybe i should stuick to my strat.. finnish what i start heh ekkek

Hi! frankly no I can't help you on Diamonds poker every time I play at first it's prolific and then there's a lot of tie and then I lose 1/4 hands and see that I use some kind of improved martingual (I multiply by x2.50) it goes up fast when I get to the hand losses!!you now??
but I still wish you good luck because I know it's possible to win well in diamond poker!
hi

What I like to do (although it can be very risky) is to bet with 0, and when I get 8 losses in a row, then I'll bet a decent amount, and use martingale on that. Of course, if you do this, ensure that you have an extremely large balance to be able to place many bets, since you'll be doubling on each loss. It can make you bust, but can also make you rich :D

On 11/29/2018 at 2:51 PM, DviouS said:

Umm... this isn't poker... it's just called poker.. there is no strat... it is basically 100% luck like a slot machine :(

Maybe the name of this game should be Diamond Slot Machine with Poker Winning Hands

In this game, there is no strategy. All the outcomes are based on your seed. If you really unlucky to hit with nothing for many times. Well, time to change your seed. If you still lose it, you need to stop and try again next time. Only using prerolls and martingale are effective to play in this game.

I don’t play diamond poker unless it’s for a challenge I am never lucky with this game , I’m sure some like it though and have had. Nice wins on it , it just doesn’t appeal to me like the other games do ❤️

1 hour ago, Mlc said:

I don’t play diamond poker unless it’s for a challenge I am never lucky with this game , I’m sure some like it though and have had. Nice wins on it , it just doesn’t appeal to me like the other games do ❤️

I think the odds are better by playing Dice 2x in my opinion. The most frustrating part is getting a hit on Diamond Poker, only to find out it's 1.5x :/ 

3 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

I think the odds are better by playing Dice 2x in my opinion. The most frustrating part is getting a hit on Diamond Poker, only to find out it's 1.5x :/ 

yes but dice bust too sometimes though Dice is better then other all 2x  games

Yes, dont pay it.. lol.. jk... i actually made a pretty decent profit when i played DP for the xmas challenge.. i just set my base bet and %100 on loss, which worked out.. it did get to a point when my bet was insanely high, but it didnt bust me.. thankfully i had a decent enough balance to cover the loss and doubling.. xD

Martingale is the only thing that does come to mind personally since 2x is the only top hit you can achieve in the game. But those red streaks now days that people have been getting kind of makes the game mode pointless. It generally busts me that's why I avoid it. I only tend to play it if there is an ongoing weekly challenge. But besides that, as I said... Strategy? Martingale... But we all know deep down that don't work...