Stake Forum
Bojana

🎉 1st Anniversary 🎉

Featured Comment

Dearest Stakers (yes, we're using this as an official community nickname! :D),

We're happy to announce that Stake will be celebrating its 1st birthday pretty soon :) Community that we have created here has been expanding real quick, and we are always happy to welcome new members to our platform, we embrace variety. There have been many updates for the past year: you got the long-awaited Wheel, new currency, night mode, new language channels, many bugs are repaired thanks to the users' reports, we have shared with you all sort of funny giveaways, Pay-per-post, promotions, Stake School and Clubs have launched, and we are open for new suggestions still. 

Right now, we're collecting ideas for the approaching anniversary, so shoot us with suggestions - What do you want to see in the future? How can we improve? What needs working on still? Is there any constructive criticism that we can transform into productive awards for our users? What kind of giveaways do you crave? Did you like the Stake Yearly Awards? Would you like to see some additions to the Forum? Basically, anything that crosses your mind, we have an open ear or it :)

Shoot! 🍀

happy soon aniversary!!!   personally i thank stake for many hours of fun... plays, wins and losses ( but still fun)   in the future i would like to see litcoin   as possible  coin to play and an exchanger to change btc to eth or to ltc  or or or .... without the shapeshift fees .... keep doing the great job !!

I am craving for the giveaways when stake was new. This giveaway was competing with other players. I hope we can have that during the Anniversary of Stake and the awarding rewards as well, same as last December. 

We thank you for the improvements of stake. Keep up the good work! Always move forward! ❤️ 

Take note: 

I am still waiting for the poker game (coming soon like wheel) please! :D

Happy upcoming birthday to Stake! This is a great site and community and I am glad I joined. There are so many good things to mention (nice variety of games, unique graphics, helpful mods and admin, fun community, great forum). I find the weekly giveaways a lot of fun, and would like to see these enhanced. Maybe you could add a monthly challenge in which the stakers have to complete various tasks in order to gain a prize (something like the weekly giveaway, but with much more betting requirements).

As for new games I would like to see slots.

I wasn't here for the yearly Stake awards, but it sounds like a good idea, would like to see it repeated.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

23 hours ago, nadiya14 said:

happy soon aniversary!!!   personally i thank stake for many hours of fun... plays, wins and losses ( but still fun)   in the future i would like to see litcoin   as possible  coin to play and an exchanger to change btc to eth or to ltc  or or or .... without the shapeshift fees .... keep doing the great job !!

Thanks, @nadiya14, for the feedback! Uuumm... exchange is not possible at the moment, but this is something that many users have requested, we will see what can be done about that in the future :) As for LTC, yes, this is a possible next currency to come ;) 

22 hours ago, Kuba said:

Yayyy! There's a soon anniversary ! :) Bojyy, you know my idea already! I hope we can get tons more of great ideas, after all, this is a great, smart community. :) !

@Kubaaaaaaaa, but tell us here, it is lost somewhere on the tickets, you had awesome ideas :D Let the people see it was your idea if it gets accepted, let them vote! :D

11 hours ago, xtinepink said:

I am craving for the giveaways when stake was new. This giveaway was competing with other players. I hope we can have that during the Anniversary of Stake and the awarding rewards as well, same as last December. 

We thank you for the improvements of stake. Keep up the good work! Always move forward! ❤️ 

Take note: 

I am still waiting for the poker game (coming soon like wheel) please! :D

Thanks, @xtinepink! 😘 

Oh, I remember you have mentioned this one, yes, and I guess we could combine your and @Philip74's suggestion for example, and organize this type of a competitive giveaway at least once per month, just to make your adrenaline pumping :D

As for the currently running ones, we find them very productive for the community, since the prize pool sometimes depends on the cooperation, and since it is all shared equally, everyone gets portion of a Stake cake 🎂

9 hours ago, Philip74 said:

Happy upcoming birthday to Stake! This is a great site and community and I am glad I joined. There are so many good things to mention (nice variety of games, unique graphics, helpful mods and admin, fun community, great forum). I find the weekly giveaways a lot of fun, and would like to see these enhanced. Maybe you could add a monthly challenge in which the stakers have to complete various tasks in order to gain a prize (something like the weekly giveaway, but with much more betting requirements).

As for new games I would like to see slots.

I wasn't here for the yearly Stake awards, but it sounds like a good idea, would like to see it repeated.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Thanks, @Philip74 :) As I said, above, your and @xtinepink's suggestion combined could be achievable, so we will see what we can do in this regard! ;) 

We will be repeating the Awards for sure, we have a lot of new members and it was a lot of fun :D

Thank you for your kind words! 

[ENG]

Hello! Today i would like to present you with my 1st Anniversary ideas.

IDEA 1

For the following 1st Anniversary Week, i would like to suggest adding  easter eggs or doing some fun puzzles for the community to work on! associated with stake of-course!

IDEA 2

As we've known the /hack mode for quite a while now, it is something really, really creative and cool! How about adding a new Layout for the site, with some new colours // animations we never saw before? Here I am, presenting a new layout. Giving us this warm, rich design.  This layout shall not have a command though. It would be lovely if there was a new button created for the special, 1st Anniversary. Which would've been located near the Dark mode // Light mode switches. The button could like look a normal, cartoony, light switch ( on/off ) which could be animated.

IDEA 3

Pretty obvious about this one. It's OF COURSE, the 1st Anniversary SUPPORT STREAM!

IDEA 4

Adding limited, rare, fun, unique, chat games & forum challenges.

IDEA 5

Having the community itself, try to participate and create some art-work, videos, fan-arts.

stakeeee1121234515151.thumb.jpg.44f57b03289fb5c46fd13f2b2fdd3ca4.jpg <--- Click on it to see all the best details // Photo produced in 4k. 

^^ This is not a professionally done layout, this is NOT how the updated one should look like. This is just a funny remake of the site, for "fun" reasons.

Edited by Kuba

12 hours ago, Kuba said:

[ENG]

IDEA 1

For the following 1st Anniversary Week, i would like to suggest adding  easter eggs or doing some fun puzzles for the community to work on! associated with stake of-course!

IDEA 2

As we've known the /hack mode for quite a while now, it is something really, really creative and cool! How about adding a new Layout for the site, with some new colours // animations we never saw before? Here I am, presenting a new layout. Giving us this warm, rich design.  This layout shall not have a command though. It would be lovely if there was a new button created for the special, 1st Anniversary. Which would've been located near the Dark mode // Light mode switches. The button could like look a normal, cartoony, light switch ( on/off ) which could be animated.

IDEA 3

Pretty obvious about this one. It's OF COURSE, the 1st Anniversary SUPPORT STREAM!

IDEA 4

IDEA 5

Having the community itself, try to participate and create some art-work, videos, fan-arts.

stakeeee1121234515151.thumb.jpg.44f57b03289fb5c46fd13f2b2fdd3ca4.jpg <--- Click on it to see all the best details // Photo produced in 4k. 

^^ This is not a professionally done layout, this is NOT how the updated one should look like. This is just a funny remake of the site, for "fun" reasons.

I like the chat will have an avatar :D

On 7/20/2018 at 11:34 PM, Kuba said:

Thanks for all the elaborated ideas, @Kuba, I really love some of these :D

IDEA 1

IDEA 2

These two can be combined too, I would also like to see some surprise like this one on the platform, basically an anniversary egg, lol, not an Easter one ;) 

No! :P Count me out ofc xD 

This is what we are looking for, giveaway ideas, something similar to /trivia games on chat etc ;) 

We have had this on PD as a form of giveaway, and if given a chance, yes, let's try to organize something similar, awesome suggestion, thanks for reminding me :D

stakeeee1121234515151.thumb.jpg.44f57b03289fb5c46fd13f2b2fdd3ca4.jpg <

Interesting design, I would keep it a bit more plain, but yeah, I can see the whole idea behind the avatars etc 😘

On 7/21/2018 at 11:54 AM, Robin21 said:

Happy days, I posted my suggestions somewhere else a few days ago

Can we get it copied here, @Robin21, just to gather all the ideas at one place? :) 

20 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Interesting design, I would keep it a bit more plain, but yeah, I can see the whole idea behind the avatars etc 😘

The design, is not to be taken seriously btw, it's just a mess around, and i really, really don't want stake to look like that, LOL.

Oh for awesome!   Almost a year old.    I remember when I joined ...   I sent a message to live chat that said hey this site is amazing as I am sure you already know ... and I hope you all realize how well its going to do !!    Because I was so impressed with the lay out and the games!     Heres to another year!!!

Haha i wanna suggest a free "giveaway" to those people who are loyal to stake since its 1st month until now. 

Those peeps deserve rewards too. I mean the old players who are still active until now (in forum, community and betting) how bout that :D

14 hours ago, Paecga129 said:

Oh for awesome!   Almost a year old.    I remember when I joined ...   I sent a message to live chat that said hey this site is amazing as I am sure you already know ... and I hope you all realize how well its going to do !!    Because I was so impressed with the lay out and the games!     Heres to another year!!!

Thank you, @Paecga129, and cheers to another year indeed! 🍀🍻

3 hours ago, wilbur said:

Haha i wanna suggest a free "giveaway" to those people who are loyal to stake since its 1st month until now. 

Those peeps deserve rewards too. I mean the old players who are still active until now (in forum, community and betting) how bout that :D

Hahaha, interesting suggestion, @wilbur, something like a loyalty awards? :D

First of all happy anniversary Stake ,

I would like stake awards to come back. And umm also make the giveaways easier. Like the guveaway of the chartbet of hitting 100x is impossible and hard for some people. The next thing would be like adding more features to the forums. Also like we have the btc react it would be fund to have an Eth react. Also like have an anniversary event where all the mods support and even admin come in chat and talk together and have fun. Also try to have like an anniversary theme of the stake logo in forum and site :)

Thanks to everyone who has been here and hope the anniversary rocks this time. 

Also when is the anniversary ?

Edited by Kate

4 hours ago, Bojana said:

Thank you, @Paecga129, and cheers to another year indeed! 🍀🍻

Hahaha, interesting suggestion, @wilbur, something like a loyalty awards? :D

Yes maam. Hehehe something like that. Those peeps need something like that. Cough* me cough*

18 hours ago, Kate said:

First of all happy anniversary Stake ,

I would like stake awards to come back. And umm also make the giveaways easier. Like the guveaway of the chartbet of hitting 100x is impossible and hard for some people. The next thing would be like adding more features to the forums. Also like we have the btc react it would be fund to have an Eth react. Also like have an anniversary event where all the mods support and even admin come in chat and talk together and have fun. Also try to have like an anniversary theme of the stake logo in forum and site :)

Thanks to everyone who has been here and hope the anniversary rocks this time. 

Also when is the anniversary ?

Thank you, @Kate :) 

Stake Awards are organized once per year, so we will make sure for them to repeat, seems that all of the users loved this idea ;) Giveaways are relatively easy, plus, Stake is this way literally sharing the money to its users, it is impossible not to ask for at least a few bets back, no? :P most of the giveaways users are in profit after the prizes are shared, when compared to the amount of funds they invest to hit the requirements. From time to time, they are a bit rougher to hit, but most of the times, they are ez pz :D

As for the ETH cashout from Forum, Dan mentioned adding this in the future update, and I presume the ETH reaction button too, so tick these, please ✔️

Anniversary event might be similar as you described, probably during the stream time tho, since it is kinda rough to organize all of us on chat at the same time, mods, admins and us from support are all in different time zones, so this is not as easily achievable, but we will make sure to give our best! :D Logo idea - great! 👍

Thank you for all of your suggestions, great feedback! :) 

Beginning of August, we will make it probably a week long one 🤞

21 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Thank you, @Kate :) 

Stake Awards are organized once per year, so we will make sure for them to repeat, seems that all of the users loved this idea ;) Giveaways are relatively easy, plus, Stake is this way literally sharing the money to its users, it is impossible not to ask for at least a few bets back, no? :P most of the giveaways users are in profit after the prizes are shared, when compared to the amount of funds they invest to hit the requirements. From time to time, they are a bit rougher to hit, but most of the times, they are ez pz :D

As for the ETH cashout from Forum, Dan mentioned adding this in the future update, and I presume the ETH reaction button too, so tick these, please ✔️

Anniversary event might be similar as you described, probably during the stream time tho, since it is kinda rough to organize all of us on chat at the same time, mods, admins and us from support are all in different time zones, so this is not as easily achievable, but we will make sure to give our best! :D Logo idea - great! 👍

Thank you for all of your suggestions, great feedback! :) 

Beginning of August, we will make it probably a week long one 🤞

May I know when is the exact date when stake started ? 

And also do you have the link to the stake awards 2017 ?

10 minutes ago, Kate said:

May I know when is the exact date when stake started ? 

And also do you have the link to the stake awards 2017 ?

Support started working for Stake on the 13th of August, but I think site was officially online a few days before that, I would need to confirm with admins for the exact date :D You will be informed on time, no worries ;) 

Here is the link: 

2 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Support started working for Stake on the 13th of August, but I think site was officially online a few days before that, I would need to confirm with admins for the exact date :D You will be informed on time, no worries ;) 

Here is the link: 

Thanks and the announcement of the winners for it was in a thread ? Also do you have that link ?

9 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Here it is too :) They all got cool signatures and some of them T-shirts, some of them satoshis, depending on what they chose :D 

Thanks bojana :). Hopefully I get to win something 😛 xD. This time it would be held like around december right ?

38 minutes ago, xtinepink said:

Hope you guys make a small rewards atleast for the first year of stake :D 

For us or for you guys? :D Because that is what I am asking on this thread, more creative ideas for giveaways to celebrate this and give something back to the faithful community members ;)