Jump to content
Stake Forum
Kate

Tutorial on how to add a signature.

Featured Comment

Heya people so there are this things called signatures which will be there below our post everytime. These signatures can have up to an image and 5 lines of text. 

So to get this you guys must like have 100 posts to get a signature eligibility 

And then do the following steps to make one :

1. Go to the arrow down button next to your username

Screenshots_2018-07-20-01-21-47.thumb.png.17da086f512aa2929063577160cc4b13.png

2. A menu will pop up and click the account settings 

Screenshots_2018-07-20-01-22-38.thumb.png.f39a2ff5e153c616743c03fb91a1dd09.png

3. You can see the signature tab click on that 

Screenshots_2018-07-20-01-23-13.thumb.png.8e8162f96a34bb0a64a669544b0666b5.png

4. The last and final one make your signature :)

Screenshots_2018-07-20-01-24-09.thumb.png.edff20cf91715404d2e6ad19c8732cba.png

Well thats it :)

here are the rules for following while making a signature

 

Well hopefully we see a lot more creative images or signatures now xD. Good luck. 

Happy staking stakers :)

 

Edited by Kate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Kate said:

Heya people so there are this things called signatures which will be there below our post everytime. These signatures can have up to an image and 5 lines of text. 

So to get this you guys must like have 100 posts to get a signature eligibility 

And then do the following steps to make one :

1. Go to the arrow down button next to your username

Screenshots_2018-07-20-01-21-47.thumb.png.17da086f512aa2929063577160cc4b13.png

2. A menu will pop up and click the account settings 

Screenshots_2018-07-20-01-22-38.thumb.png.f39a2ff5e153c616743c03fb91a1dd09.png

3. You can see the signature tab click on that 

Screenshots_2018-07-20-01-23-13.thumb.png.8e8162f96a34bb0a64a669544b0666b5.png

4. The last and final one make your signature :)

Screenshots_2018-07-20-01-24-09.thumb.png.edff20cf91715404d2e6ad19c8732cba.png

Well thats it :)

here are the rules for following while making a signature

 

Well hopefully we see a lot more creative images or signatures now xD. Good luck. 

Happy staking stakers :)

 

This is very helpful in the eventuality of being able to employ a signature (only 91 more posts to go...). 

On a similar note, I am hoping one day there'll be some form of signature campaign(s) so efforts made by good/influential/loyal users can be rewarded. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

This is very helpful in the eventuality of being able to employ a signature (only 91 more posts to go...). 

On a similar note, I am hoping one day there'll be some form of signature campaign(s) so efforts made by good/influential/loyal users can be rewarded. 😎

Thanks for your response and we will be looking forward for the campaigns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2018 at 8:20 AM, ceastem said:

Thank you very much for this! since i just reached a hundred posts, was thinking of posting how to have a signature haha

this is a very easy to follow step by step procedures with images. very well done!

Your welcome and i see you have implemented it already :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, psonix said:

I have one or few questions. What sort of signature is Dan wearing here?

I always thought that forum only supports ASCII characters based signatures.

You can use images for your signature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2019 at 4:01 AM, psonix said:

I have one or few questions. What sort of signature is Dan wearing here?

 I always thought that forum only supports ASCII characters based signatures.

Hope this helps a bit :) 

 

Let us know if you need any further assistance ;) 🍀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ollarfreeman said:

thanks for the lesson.. you such a darling

You are welcome. Well i am here to help and if you have any more questions or need of tutorials I'd be happy to make one :) . 

On 2/8/2019 at 7:01 AM, psonix said:

I have one or few questions. What sort of signature is Dan wearing here?

 

It probably is a gif image :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg spit it out  i was find the place to add the signature on this site like over 1 month but ....it totally out of my sight, ty for the tut anyway

On 7/20/2018 at 3:07 AM, Kate said:

Heya people so there are this things called signatures which will be there below our post everytime. These signatures can have up to an image and 5 lines of text. 

So to get this you guys must like have 100 posts to get a signature eligibility 

And then do the following steps to make one :

1. Go to the arrow down button next to your username

Screenshots_2018-07-20-01-21-47.thumb.png.17da086f512aa2929063577160cc4b13.png

2. A menu will pop up and click the account settings 

Screenshots_2018-07-20-01-22-38.thumb.png.f39a2ff5e153c616743c03fb91a1dd09.png

3. You can see the signature tab click on that 

Screenshots_2018-07-20-01-23-13.thumb.png.8e8162f96a34bb0a64a669544b0666b5.png

4. The last and final one make your signature :)

Screenshots_2018-07-20-01-24-09.thumb.png.edff20cf91715404d2e6ad19c8732cba.png

Well thats it :)

here are the rules for following while making a signature

 

Well hopefully we see a lot more creative images or signatures now xD. Good luck. 

Happy staking stakers :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hanvee said:

omg spit it out  i was find the place to add the signature on this site like over 1 month but ....it totally out of my sight, ty for the tut anyway

 

I know it would be hard to find out so i made this :) Well welcome and hope this has helped you and you can add a cool signature.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×