Marketplace to be phased out Read more... ×
Stake Community
xCreater

What is your best strategy in dice?

Featured Comment

Wrong section for your topic but well.. I like to play Dice with 1.5x payout and in my first red I double my base bet, if I hit red again in the subsequents bets I will always do a 4x higher bet than my previous one.. a bit risky if you have a low balance but (as I am not a faucet player) it is pretty much worth for me

Hmm the only strategy that ever worked for me was :

25% winrate chance, and 40% increase on loss. Starting bet with 4 satoshi. I once made 200k with 10k only :D but well I bust eventually.

Then I use this kind of strategy again for the next few days, I end up busted as well.

Moral story : There is no such thing as 'strategy'. Or there is? well...

Edited by wilberthh

2 minutes ago, wilberthh said:

Hmm the only strategy that ever worked for me was :

25% winrate chance, and 40% increase on loss. Starting bet with 4 satoshi. I once made 200k with 10k only :D but well I bust eventually.

Then I use this kind of strategy again for the next few days, I end up busted as well.

Moral story : There is no such thing as 'strategy'. Or there is? well...

Yeah I tend to agree with the no winning strategy in gambling. All luck and common sense 

My best strategy is payout x3 increase loss 40%, increase win -40%

bet 10-100 But be careful and attentive to push the stop in time. Because this bet is growing like a snowball. You can win a lot and quickly, but also lose quickly. Good luck;)

Autobetting at 5% chance of win, number of bets 17, 21, 28, alternating high/low, and setting decimal to max bet being three places from what I have. Ex> if I have total .001, my max bet is .000001. It's not great for long run but boosts me greatly in short spurts when needed.

i play 87 or over, increast 18% on lose reset on win, start bet at 10 or wahtever, manually cancel the shit if it gets out of hand on fails if you dont youll go broke, reset the value set it high play a couple wins, drop back to 10 rinse repeat...usually succesfull till i go take a leak then i come back broke usually.