Stake Community
xCreater

What is your best strategy in dice?

Featured Comment

I play on 6x, make bet on 0.5-1% of bank, and increase bet 100% if i loses 2 bets in a row, thats strategy give me 0.05 btc from 700 sat.

13 hours ago, DubyooC said:

i play 87 or over, increast 18% on lose reset on win, start bet at 10 or wahtever, manually cancel the shit if it gets out of hand on fails if you dont youll go broke, reset the value set it high play a couple wins, drop back to 10 rinse repeat...usually succesfull till i go take a leak then i come back broke usually.

Then this is not the BEST strategy, since you get broke in the end. :D

2 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Then this is not the BEST strategy, since you get broke in the end. :D

Whatever strategy here when you are not that lucky. All strategy don't work everyday. Sometimes it work but sometimes it leads you to bust. Any gambling site you are playing will find ways to bust it all if you will not stop after winning a bit. 

4 minutes ago, Han2x said:

Whatever strategy here when you are not that lucky. All strategy don't work everyday. Sometimes it work but sometimes it leads you to bust. Any gambling site you are playing will find ways to bust it all if you will not stop after winning a bit. 

I agree with this.

If you're unlucky, then you're dead. Tip on that is, only play when you feel like playing. :D

6 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

I agree with this.

If you're unlucky, then you're dead. Tip on that is, only play when you feel like playing. :D

Yes! Don't play when you feel you are not in yourself.  Or to make it simple "Play when you know you are lucky". But the problem is how to know you are lucky. You will feel it. Try to roll from faucet. If you will hit big payouts then you are lucky. hahaha. Just kidding. But just try you luck you will know it. 

On 9/14/2017 at 9:56 PM, OneKa said:

my strategy: payout x6, 5-9 prerolls and bet 100, if you lose bet again 100, if you again lose bet 200, 200, 400,400, 800,800. I made with this stategy 5000000 from 560, so easy.

Thanks for sharing this one. Might try it out later.

This is all done by hand right? Not possible to auto bet this? 👆🏼

The higher your total wagered amount, the lower the chance you are going to achieve your goal.
So an all-in 4x bet is far better than using martingale or any strategy requiring you to wager a lot.

On 11/26/2017 at 4:05 PM, wilberthh said:

Moral story : There is no such thing as 'strategy'. Or there is? well...

I think an array of strategies is best.  Otherwise It's like only being able to hit fastballs, but the pitcher knows knuckle, slider, and curve.. lol