Stake Forum
jeffreyforce

how did you first hear about bitcoin?

Featured Comment

Are you a bitcoin fan? 
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis. 
But how did you first hear about bitcoin? 
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin 

you asked this already in pd forum.. as they want to keep these two forums seperate, i'm happy to share again.. i heard about bitcoin from my cousin .. he suggested me to invest bitcoins in betrobot. sadly it was a scam and i lost money.. then, i started to do more search on internet to know more..

I heard about bitcoin when I was a volunteer in a charity because they're accepting bitcoin donations then I was curious about it, did some research and I'm now interested to earn bitcoin. ?

Edited by Marieya

Well, I actually used to play some PTC sites in my free time, back to 3 and half years ago.. and then someday there was a Bitcoin faucet that started to be promoted in a lot of those PTC sites and I went to check what it was about (it was moonbitcoin) and as one thing lead us to other thing, their site had/have some suggestions for more "free bitcoin" (aka faucet) and that was how I started it all.. after like 5-6 months into that I found Primedice.. and here I am.. Primedice and Stake are the only sites I am using at the moment (and honestly not even thinking about using others sites) :x