Stake Forum
MZN_MNVR

Marvel or DC?

Featured Comment

6 hours ago, Bojana said:

What??? 🙈 Sorry, but I have to disagree on this one! :DEverything explodes every 3 seconds, I literally get photo-sensitive epileptic attacks due to his "perfect shots"!!! xD I wish he would spare us a bit when it comes to explosions :D 

giphy.gif

Compared to Michael Bay I meant lol, and yeah the random explosions that don't make sense does get tiring after awhile

Marvel is way better still (no matter that girls are fainting on Jason Momoa now). As for new Batman with Ben Affleck - there is no way I am gonna watch that crap. xD Aquaman was funny, Justice League - meh, Wonder Woman - me and Gal Gadot the same way Bojana feels about Jason Momoa in short. xD Superman with Cavil wasn't on my list and since there is one Batman vs Superman film it will not be in near future. :)

Still big fan of almost all Marvel movies, there is big difference in production and story so far along with better actors. :)

9 minutes ago, Darko said:

Marvel is way better still (no matter that girls are fainting on Jason Momoa now). As for new Batman with Ben Affleck - there is no way I am gonna watch that crap. xD Aquaman was funny, Justice League - meh, Wonder Woman - me and Gal Gadot the same way Bojana feels about Jason Momoa in short. xD Superman with Cavil wasn't on my list and since there is one Batman vs Superman film it will not be in near future. :)

Still big fan of almost all Marvel movies, there is big difference in production and story so far along with better actors. :)

Gal Gadoooot, oh, yeah, I know what you're talking about 😋😍

Let's make this clear, Henry Cavil is also hot, extremely, but he is not an exceptional actor, no charisma, no skill, I just don't buy his performance... so yeah, muscles did the visual work, but Jason has that something, the air of nonchalance and charm that oozes around 😋 (plus, muscles and lovely hair!) 😂

Umm probably would like Marvel not DC since it has a low budget and bad story writers in my opinion