MZN_MNVR

Marvel or DC?

Featured Comment

i like both but.. marvel is sometime childlish i think maybe my knowleadge of marvel is too few . but i really like velain of dc, joker is my favourite . but my favourite heros are at marvel . so, i'm like both of them :D

marvel over dc.. easily.. people think that superman cannot be defeated by any marvel hero.. here is one mutant that can.. Rogue.. she can easily trick superman in ahem touching her... once she gets his power done over.. he would be too weak.. and get how you say the sh&(8) kicked out of him by his own powers. 

Am I the only one who prefers DC comics? I usually only read old classics so the DC ones are the most memorable for me. The Killing Joke, Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns, Vertigo titles like Gaiman's Sandman, Mike Carey's Lucifer, Alan Moore's works are among the best. They may not be doing so well in Hollywood but I'll always have a soft spot for them because it's titles like these that shaped my ideas of comics.

Marvel all the way, because it is what I've started to follow with my taste. I'll admit I have been riding one of the bandwagons. xD

PS: I only loved The Dark Knight and Aquaman on the DC series. The rest, mah, I really don't cared a lot. My interest even dwindled and had a "semi-permanent" cringy touch when they released Suicide Squad.

I am not that maniac with brands maybe I prefer to go to marvel because they put out more films. Marvel combines his films into a universe that makes a great value. DC also has good films like the dark knight, suicide squad and wonder woman. they only lost the number of films

Heath_Ledger_joker_oscar.jpg