Stake Forum
Kate

Games you dislike?

Featured Comment

Hate hate hate Keno...  Oh.. did I mention I hate keno? 😤  I once said I would like to get a baby seal, name him Keno, and club him to death. (Only during seal clubbing season ofcourse) The therapist said this could be cathartic, and I believe her.  But no really... if it had just a little more give, and alot less take, I could see why people would enjoy it. All it seems to do is stick it to me tho... take take take.  Seems to work out for some people tho.. so I am quite sure it targets me because I taste like taco bell or something 

1. The Wheel -- could have potential and I was waiting for this game with anticipation but when it was released I was really disappointed with this low lame multiplier. I played it once and never again.

2. Blackjack -  low  multiplier, I almost never play it.

3. Baccarat - I dunno... just don't feel like it. I never play it. 

4. Diamond Poker - boring. 

for me the worst game is chartbet. it seems like is good when it starts but after losing someimes you see that it doesnt grow more that 4-5x so for me its nice only to play a bet as high as you wat till 5x (if you lose then leave it) 

Hate is a strong word. And so I will use it only for roulette xD

Roulette has made me lose most of the time whenever I play. I haven't played it much but whenever I do, it always screws me over. There's wayyy to many numbers to choose from and if you wanna choose Black or Red only, might as well go for a 2x on dice. I mean at least its a safer bet because getting between 49.5 and 50.5 on dice is rarer than getting a green on roulette.

After Roulette, I dislike Diamond Poker. This is because you have a good chance of losing the maximum multiplier you can ever get is a 2x. I just dont think its worth the risk. At least not for bigger bets. Earlier I used to have great luck on diamond poker but recently I it has only killed my balance hahah.

After DP I dislike Sphere Dice. On Original dice, I make most profit. Its my favorite gamemode. But I can just never judge the Sphere Dice. I guess it shows that the creative park of my brain is weaker because A linear dice, working on the same principle as a round dice is easier to judge for me hahah Its very weird not going to lie.

And last I dislike HiLo. Its a great gamemode for players who can judge and have good instinct. Unfortunately I dont hahah. I usually end up losing on my third card pull/my second hi or lo selection haha. But if you get it right its a game that can really pay off!

Other than these, I like all gamemodes!