Stake Forum
Kate

Games you dislike?

Featured Comment

On 11/4/2018 at 11:56 AM, flansca said:

100% hate = plinko and hilo
50% hate 50% love = dice
80% love 20% hate = mines

i dont really play at others game mode, but maybe all of that im not playing, i count as a hate 50% love 50% 

Why do you hate plinko though when it's one of the games that gives the highest payouts easily to hit in my opinion ? Well if you hit a 1000x im sure you will love it 😛

1 hour ago, Kate said:

Why do you hate plinko though when it's one of the games that gives the highest payouts easily to hit in my opinion ? Well if you hit a 1000x im sure you will love it 😛

Because I never hit it entire my life playing that game, hehe. Already tried like 50k rolls and getting highest was like 130x. 

Let call it about a bad luck to play that game, and i hate it because not giving any profit.

Maybe I will try once more to play at plinko.

1 hour ago, Faris said:

Keno, Bj, Dp, baccarat, plinko, chartbet :D 

So what you basically love is mines only I guess. I am sure that you hate all the other games that you didn't say xD

3 minutes ago, flansca said:

Because I never hit it entire my life playing that game, hehe. Already tried like 50k rolls and getting highest was like 130x. 

Let call it about a bad luck to play that game, and i hate it because not giving any profit.

Maybe I will try once more to play at plinko.

Well sure give another try and I will too soon. Good luck on hitting it ;)

8 minutes ago, blurrijs said:

I also don't like roulette, because of a different design that I am used to on other gambling sites. won't name them here though

Well to be honest the design is pretty okay in Stake but one thing is in one of the modes instead of being red and black its red and blue that only triggers me 😛

4 minutes ago, lupandina said:

Chartbet! I always said, it's not even a game! O.o It's greedymetter! :D

It is also known as a patience tester game xD you need a lot of patience for winning big !!

I really enjoyed playing dice, but I'm enjoying Hi-lo, it's a game that pleases me a lot and gives me luck, and what I do not like is plinko, the game seems to have a magnet on small payments and big payments It takes forever to get out.

i personally dont hate any games(except for plinko but we have love hate relationship so it does not count) but i do highly dislike baccarat, i think its a stupid game i also hate chartbet because it simply gives me trust issues.

For me it's mainly Diamond Poker. it's so random, like if it was a real poker game you would have more grounds up to achieve something securely. But it's totally random. Sometimes you dont know how you lost xD

I just wished there was a real poker game

On 7/27/2018 at 3:19 PM, Kate said:

Heya stakers , 

Since stake has many games I wanted to ask you guys which is the game you hate the most ? 

For me I hate 

1. Blackjack - Since I loose most of the times and I am not good at it 

2. Dice - I dont have a good reason but I hate. 

So which are the games you hate the most ? Or like generally dont like ? And why ?

Plinko is no 1 for me.... good on wagered but worst on profit lol.