Stake Forum
Kate

Games you dislike?

Featured Comment

9 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

hate is a pretty strong word heh               
there arent any  games i hate in particular.. there are games i play less.. but not hate

But there would be a game that always rages you and hence it leads to hate of that game. Not telling you have to but you might have you didn't find it yet. What is the game that rages you the most ?

updated to all of em... i wouldnt use the word hage though.. more like despiced entirely.. all of em.. i know i sound bitter.. that is beacuse i am starting to be sadly.. most others would feel the same i believe if they feel how i feel.. always trolled by the bs unbalanced algorithym of these games.

I hate Plinko a lot. That game isn't fun, doesn't bring you really much profit and is really slow. I can't find any single reason to play and like it.

The second game I hate would be Diamond Poker. I don't really like poker, but this one is even worse. I can't switch cards, can't bid based on what I have, etc. It's just not my game.

Then it would be Baccarat. This game again has absolutely no interaction with the game. I hate that I can't really control my winning. I either win or lose, but can't try to force my win somehow, the best thing that I can do is switch my bet to player/house/tie.

And the last one would be Keno. Just because it is boring and I don't really like Keno in real life either.

i hate chartbet... its so random and you can never know or even slightly predict the next roll since its so random... i do like blackjack and roulette tho ( i dont know how to play baccarat xD)

5 minutes ago, inject555 said:

i hate chartbet... its so random and you can never know or even slightly predict the next roll since its so random... i do like blackjack and roulette tho ( i dont know how to play baccarat xD)

I really forgot about chartbet it surely is a game to avoid. It can be fun sometimes to play but not really for profit. A lot of times it crashes just before my bet and when it comes to challenges I never get to hit the required amount. Last time for the 100x challenge I didn't get one the whole day (not even 1 100x in ~3k bets, that's really a lot and I can't really believe it..). That's why chartbet deserves the "Coming soon" tag on it. It has to be fixed.

I do not really like Diamond Poker amongst other games available as it is rather bland in gameplay except for its colorfulness. 😛

I don't actually hate any game, but games with less than 3x payouts annoyes me while you can have a huge loss streak! However, I actually hate HiLo while I'm addicted to it and always exceed the limit of rolls + the base bet which makes me bust again and again.

On 7/27/2018 at 3:19 PM, Kate said:

Heya stakers , 

Since stake has many games I wanted to ask you guys which is the game you hate the most ? 

For me I hate 

1. Blackjack - Since I loose most of the times and I am not good at it 

2. Dice - I dont have a good reason but I hate. 

So which are the games you hate the most ? Or like generally dont like ? And why ?

almost all game i hate :P only mines im love in crypto gambling site :D 

because Minesweeper my first game in computer :D 

the games we all love to hate.. keno and plinko! unfortunately, those are also my two favorite games xD.. the dilemma is funny..  the two biggest troll games is what i mainly play.. fml!.. maybe the new keno would be another game that i will lo ve to hate.. right now keno has just been one sided.. just taking all my coins.. no love returned xD

beta 2.0 just came out few hours ago.. Limbo is my new game that i really hate...is basically chartbet without the animation chart... honestly i thought limbo would be game that no one has seen before..it seriously a very simplify chartbet... yes it does have the high 99999999x multiple..some already came close in achieving that...it was a disappointment in my opinion...video poker is clearly the top game that came out... great design payout was simply posted etc..tbh i thought limbo was going to be a pvp game..sigh..

On 11/6/2018 at 7:36 AM, DviouS said:

Well that is an easy answer.... Keno, Keno, & Keno.. in that order :P Stupid game hates me, and I hate it back! If I had to pick 2 other tho, besides keno, I would have to go with plinko and charbet tho.

omg seriously, how can you hate keno... its seriously my favorite one... only game ive made big profits on, or started low and got high in 1 session... on the other hand... what games do i persionally hate... hmm.... i dont really like the new instant version plinko, i like to watch the balls plink down XD but hmmm

diamond poker ive really ughhhed on and meh... i dont hate it but i think its a ughhh game you know what i mean?