Stake Forum
Kate

Games you dislike?

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

I don't like :

Diamond Poker - I find it boring and the highest multiplier you get is 2x. I also had a bad history with Diamond Poker when I was a newbie and trying all the games at Stake.

Baccarat - I don't really play this unless it is required in forum challenges.

Edited by jinz

I have only really played Dice and Video Poker, the rest aren't profitable for me thats basically why, and I'm lazy to try and find good strategy in other games lol

But what I hate the most is,

• Plinko (can never get a big multiplier even after playing for so long),
  • Keno,
  • Barracat (I dont relly get the game) and
  • Diamond Poker (its just gei poker 😛 )

I'm still pretty new and I think i will get the hang of few other games and probably get fed up of the games i currently play

17 minutes ago, jinz said:

Diamond Poker and Baccarat for me, I barely play those two in a normal day because I find them boring. I only give attention to Diamond Poker and Baccarat when they are the games required in forum challenges. 

is disliking really the same as  "not playing"?  you think in your case? cause "dislike/ " is a fairily strong word  i think, not that u used it.. but given the topic questuiobn

1 minute ago, Shaniqua said:

is disliking really the same as  "not playing"?  you think in your case? cause "dislike/ " is a fairily strong word  i think, not that u used it.. but given the topic questuiobn

Looking at the meaning of the dislike word right now on google

Dislike - feel distaste for or hostility toward.

synonyms: hate, detest, loathe, abominate, abhor, despise, scorn, shun, execrate; More

antonyms: like

Yes dislike is a strong word but I took it in my first post as the antonym of like. I like the game = I play it. I dislike the game = I don't play it. 😂

Maybe I should edit my first post.

On 3/8/2019 at 11:58 PM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

I’ve recently begun to wonder if if Plinko should belong to this category of games that I hate:

Just so I can prevent myself from losing more than I have to. 

Apart from that, wheel is pretty hateable now but the rest have not much changed that would make me hate them!

I have only really played Dice and Mines, the rest aren't profitable for me thats basically why, and I'm lazy to try and find good strategy in other games lol

But what I hate the most is,Plinko (can never get a big multiplier even after playing for so long),Keno,Barracat (I dont relly get the game) andDiamond Poker (its just gei poker 😛 ) I'm still pretty new and I think i will get the hang of few other games and probably get fed up of the games i currently play

• mines ( make me profit )
  • plinko ( make me sad )
  • dice ( make me sad )
  • video poker ( make me sad )
  • limbo ( make me sad )
  • baccarat ( just for waggered )
  • diamond poker ( make me sad )
  • blackjack ( make me sad )
  • roulette ( make me sad )
  • wheel ( make me sad )

almost all game im dislike lol xD what ever only in mines i trust for make profit and baccarat for increased waggered

i dislike diamond poker because anytime i played most row was on losing and especially when full house gives 50% win,it should be 150% win, nevermind thats why i dont play it