Stake Community
Tsvetlena

Easyest way to buy BTC in Bulgaria

Featured Comment

This was easyest way to buy BTC in Bulgaria. Go on www.crypto.bg , click buy bitcoins, enter you BTC address and your email than you get security number. 

2 step: Find store with CashTerminal near to you. Go there and click on crypto.bg. Enter your code and put your money in terminal. There was no minimum. Click on Pay and Bitcoins go in your wallet in 2-30 min. Fee is verry low, looks like 0.000012-0.000025.

23 hours ago, Tsvetlena said:

This was easyest way to buy BTC in Bulgaria. Go on www.crypto.bg , click buy bitcoins, enter you BTC address and your email than you get security number. 

2 step: Find store with CashTerminal near to you. Go there and click on crypto.bg. Enter your code and put your money in terminal. There was no minimum. Click on Pay and Bitcoins go in your wallet in 2-30 min. Fee is verry low, looks like 0.000012-0.000025.

23 hours ago, Tsvetlena said:

Um I wouldn't recommend you guys try this since there is no sure proof. But better way would be localbitcoins

8 hours ago, Tsvetlena said:

This way is 100% securrity becouse cashterminal give you receipt for transaction. With this document you make a lawsuit, if you do not get anything

A receipt can't get our money back they can also say that maybe the reciept is fake and they photoshopped it

Safest is with crypto.bg . I didn`t make any advice, only share expirience. I try with many sites, but everywhere fees are high and wait one day to confirm transaction. In crypto.bg transaction are fast and you get money in Epay.bg wallet or EasyPay office cash. Everyone have a choice , but my expirience in BTC trades makes me crypto.bg fan