Stake Forum
Kate

How often do you change seeds?

Featured Comment

Changing seeds in my option..really don't do anything.. its a scapegoat for someone to blame unlucky events while playing..changing it will not change the outcome.. why bother change the server seed while still in the same server...is probably im not well informed about these seeds...if anyone would break it down im all ears..

I just recently reseted my account seed nonced after a long long time of millions of bets. I do it only once in a blue moon apparently. :P

I do it after hitting a huge multiplier! I believe that after hitting a huge one, another huge one isn't gonna come anytime soon unless a new seed is used. Also, if I don't feel lucky with that one, i tend to change seeds after around more than 20k rolls when hunting something and its not appearing yet.

i change seeds maybe once in 3-4 months if getting endless reds... but i have doubt that the changing seeds to be good for winning. i believe its urban myth XD

1 hour ago, trader said:

i change seeds maybe once in 3-4 months if getting endless reds... but i have doubt that the changing seeds to be good for winning. i believe its urban myth XD

No it actually works it give you a better chance when you change the seeds and then try to hunt for what you want to hunt. 

4 minutes ago, Kate said:

No it actually works it give you a better chance when you change the seeds and then try to hunt for what you want to hunt. 

how does it give you better chance? can you explain the maths or login behind that ?

On 7/31/2018 at 3:00 PM, Kate said:

Heya Stakers , 

I wanted to ask you guys how often during gambling do you change seeds? 

I usually do it after like 10 busts in a row and change it to some numbers.  

So guys how often do you guys change seeds?

I usually change seeds Every Other Week. Or When Im Busted All the time and Make my bet Bust at one tap And never Win on that seed. 

8 minutes ago, jhaijhai said:

I usually change seeds Every Other Week. Or When Im Busted All the time and Make my bet Bust at one tap And never Win on that seed. 

how many bets do you average at every week? 
(you can find that out by looking at the number next to your seed) the nonce i think its called

23 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

how does it give you better chance? can you explain the maths or login behind that ?

There is no math or logic behind it but when people do change seeds after a few rolls they hit the multiplier that they have been trying to hunt for a very long time . 

I would still take my stance in regards to changing seed might just be a fallacy or placebo as you do not know what is the result of the next bet anyways on the seed you are about to change. :P

it really depeds, i change my player seed alot, but client seed i only change when i have to after a big update or sometimes if i cant win anything for a long time

On 3/28/2019 at 3:46 AM, Kristoffff said:

I've never changed seeds on stake. In the end it doesnt even matter, any other seed u may get might just get u a worse streak for a period, but eventually the tables turn always.

hmmm... you said "on stake" does this mean if you play on another site you may or do change seeds there? im just curious cauuse the wording you chose

I change seeds soo much I get the timer that says chill for 55 mins... but realistically I change seeds until I get one that behaves then I just stick to that for a while

16 minutes ago, Levt211 said:

I change seeds soo much I get the timer that says chill for 55 mins... but realistically I change seeds until I get one that behaves then I just stick to that for a while

Does this matter at all? I mean, is there any advantage of changing seeds so much? 

1 hour ago, Levt211 said:

wtf there is a change seeds limit amount? i never knew this... so the server only lets u change seeds a certain amount of times in a hour? wow that is unsettling if its true... i need to know this... and if so  ... why....