Stake Forum
Kate

How many times you visit the site ?

Featured Comment

Heya stakers , 

I wanted to ask you how many times do you guys visit the site in a day ?

I usually visit it like 6 to 9 times in a day and maybe even like 13 times xD if gamble that day.  If you know what I mean. 

So how often do you via visit the site ?

13 minutes ago, Robin21 said:

Everyday, just to gamble and to read/comment on new posts. I can tell you, I see you everywhere 👀

Oh I didn't visit the sure today since I was busy in a meeting but damn ur nice 😛

17 hours ago, Solid07 said:

Everyday this site is fun and totally awesome site i always visiting this site!!!solid😀😀😀

How many times in a day ? ?

1 hour ago, Timvz said:

2 - 3 times a day. But i work on a computer so if i work i am here the hole day :D 

I would prefer you not to do that

1 hour ago, Morswin said:

I play it in all day. I'm happy with this site as well as nice people spending time here. Hello, good friend and good luck wins!

Thanks and gl to u. But how many times you visit the site

Wayyyy more than I would ever want to admit!  It's more in terms of how many hours a day do I spend on the site rather than how often do I visit.  I spend a lot more time on the site when chat is interesting, e.g. more than busted, grrr, and chat bot spamming.  It's fun to talk with a lot of people here, great community, and sometimes you even learn a lot.

Good Luck!

Way too many times for my own good                                                                                                          
Thats the reality of it .                                                                                                          

On 7/31/2018 at 7:02 AM, Kate said:

Heya stakers , 

I wanted to ask you how many times do you guys visit the site in a day ?

I usually visit it like 6 to 9 times in a day and maybe even like 13 times xD if gamble that day.  If you know what I mean. 

So how often do you via visit the site ?

I visit the forum 2-3 times a day. Check up on messages and reply to whoever I can. I sometimes hit my max so I have to wait and come back, but I do like to read post people put up during that time of waiting haha.
When it comes to a gamble day maybe 3-5. ill try to make safe bets gain some traction in winnings, let that profit sit take a "mini-break" then, get back to some more games! 🍀👍