Stake Forum
Kate

How many times you visit the site ?

Featured Comment

23 hours ago, erwinlirio said:

i plan to visit this site just once or twice a week to minimize gambling time  .

Oh ok so a good step to not get sucked in. 

23 hours ago, SovietDoggo said:

Every day, too many times to count, I am pretty much on here 24/7 haha.

Umm i know i see you in chat xD 

On 8/27/2018 at 3:22 AM, Marieflower said:

Every weekends maybe.

that is a good balance.                                                                                    

2 minutes ago, jinz said:

I visit the site multiple times a day since I'm mostly online, not betting though just lurking around.

Yeah, sometimes when i don't have so much balance on my account, i usually just lurking around too at stake.

3 minutes ago, jualid said:

Yeah, sometimes when i don't have so much balance on my account, i usually just lurking around too at stake.

Well you can try to claim faucet and play :P 

5 minutes ago, Kate said:

Well you can try to claim faucet and play :P 

Nah faucet amount is so small man, it's only 100 satoshi haha. but it's good though just only for fun.

On 8/29/2018 at 12:13 PM, jualid said:

Nah faucet amount is so small man, it's only 100 satoshi haha. but it's good though just only for fun.

But you can try 5mil in mines xD With 1 sat bet 

24 minutes ago, Kate said:

But you can try 5mil in mines xD With 1 sat bet 

Yeah you also can do that but you know, you must be very lucky if you can hit 5 mil only with 100x try. haha

On 7/31/2018 at 4:02 AM, Kate said:

Heya stakers , 

I wanted to ask you how many times do you guys visit the site in a day ?

I usually visit it like 6 to 9 times in a day and maybe even like 13 times xD if gamble that day.  If you know what I mean. 

So how often do you via visit the site ?

You should ask " how often do you visit real life" because in my case, it seems like stake is always at least open in a tab. 

lol 

9 minutes ago, Lillyflow said:

You should ask " how often do you visit real life" because in my case, it seems like stake is always at least open in a tab. 

lol 

same for me. :p i have it online on my phone and my company issued phone. my laptop and my office PC. 

so i can open it anytime of the day. :D

cant count as to how many cause, i almost never leave! lmao.

1 hour ago, jualid said:

Yeah you also can do that but you know, you must be very lucky if you can hit 5 mil only with 100x try. haha

But you can just try that when your busted all out

43 minutes ago, Kate said:

But you can just try that when your busted all out

Yeah just nothing to lose, i mean it's free though, so just bet with nothing to lose. If it win then lucky you.

1 hour ago, jualid said:

Yeah just nothing to lose, i mean it's free though, so just bet with nothing to lose. If it win then lucky you.

Yeah just do it when you have free time or automate bet :) 

7 hours ago, Wisperer said:

Im not loging out, im alway online

but  how many times you visit the site ?   

Thats the real question, you can close browser and still be online yes,  or even not close it at all, but how many time do you actually have screen time with the page.              

today I counted 7 times... I did not play every time though... I guess its just habit.

8 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

but  how many times you visit the site ?   

Thats the real question, you can close browser and still be online yes,  or even not close it at all, but how many time do you actually have screen time with the page.              

today I counted 7 times... I did not play every time though... I guess its just habit.

Yup I just visit the site mostly to check the chat and messages