Stake Forum
Kate

How many times you visit the site ?

Featured Comment

I used to visit every day and I had it open in one of my browser tab all the time, but recently I decided to slow down for a while and I visit only 2 - 3 times per week. I wanted to visit just for the forum challenges but never find time to complete them, so it was a while since I actually won any money from forum challenge. I hope they will not end like the rest of cool features in the forum that were taken away...

This a rather old thread, but my answer to this is that I just leave the site open whole day whether on mobile or desktop. 😆

2 minutes ago, eldrindcm said:

As many as I can. Before being assigned as a moderator, I already visit the platform like once every second :D How much more now that I really have to monitor the chat? :D But I bet, no one can beat @Etude! Seems that he never missed a day since he signed up :D

Well I believe that a moderator visits the site more than anyone does in Stake not even Etude I believe so xD since their job is to always see the chat and maintain peace 😛

17 minutes ago, lupandina said:

Hm :D

I'm logging to stake (in 2 acc's at same time) every morning with cup of coffee. And closing tabs only before going to bed in evening. Omg, I live in Stake O.o

But one question you have to log out of one account to login to another account right ? Since the site doesn't allow double accounts at same time. Or you use different browsers ?

5 minutes ago, Kate said:

But one question you have to log out of one account to login to another account right ? Since the site doesn't allow double accounts at same time. Or you use different browsers ?

It's working nice with chrome. One normal window, and other incognito window :D

On 11/23/2018 at 5:01 AM, Alyannahbert said:

Oh, we'll I am online at skate more than 10hrs a day, even I'm at work, still got the chance to play and read forums and do chats.... as others say, stake is life, lol

that sounds a bit much, but who am i to judge...                           
how much do you deposit win or lose  im just curious if you dont mind sharing..

14 hours ago, lupandina said:

It's working nice with chrome. One normal window, and other incognito window :D

Oh yeah incognito allows two logins I believe the other one is for the shark "Dinabot" ?

I think it is quite clear that most of us never leave Stake, it is like that song "Hotel California". You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave. :D

6 hours ago, Etude said:

I think it is quite clear that most of us never leave Stake, it is like that song "Hotel California". You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave. :D

yeah its like.... when i try to finally step away....                
last thing i reemember i was headed toward the door... and then etude steps up in front of me and says^ "You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave" then i faint and everything resets to the begining to when i got to stake lol