Sign in to follow this  
Kate

How many times you visit the site ?

Featured Comment

21 hours ago, Morswin said:

The site is available all the time. Because I have a quiet job and a lot of free time, it's amazing place and people I meet! 🤩

its the same for me :D

kinda love this place :D

I'm visiting at least 3 times daily depends on place:

• Home ✔️
  • Work  ✔️
  • Outside ✔️

and activity what i am doing:

• working ✔️
  • waiting  ✔️
  • smoking ✔️
  • family 
  • sport  
  • sex 

hope who play here like me obviously they visit more than 5  to 10 times in a day . in my case it always online and when i free from work i played and reply to some of nice post

everyday. I can open the site from morning to evening. I open forum from time to time

On 8/2/2018 at 11:48 PM, Solid07 said:

Everyday this site is fun and totally awesome site i always visiting this site!!!solid😀😀😀

Same with me, I spend about 6 hours a day, here at stake people is very funny with the chatroom, so it's not boring, sorry with the language

I usually visit it like tre whole day like maby 10-20 times  day some times iff im wrlly bored i stay there for like 4hrs some times only 2 :D it depends on the time and the mood.

21 hours ago, pfodo said:

• sex 

I don't think that anyone would give up this just to have a visit on a site where you have a possibility to bust a big buck. 

maybe every day I visit him, I always play here, I have never been absent from not being here unless I don't have an internet connection, maybe I'm not here, but I cannot not be present here, because I am a gambling addict

I do visit the stake website three times a day. In the morning to just see what is going on, in afternoon to participate in race/telegram challenge and in the evening to play a bit more. It doesn't mean that I play that often, I just come and not always play, sometimes I leave the stake open in the background and do other stuff and come back for a bit to just see what i going on, check high rollers tab to see if there are any big winnings etc.

I always visit the site, no time for me lol :D

im just here everyday playing and  visiting forum, i don't have any exact times or often/seldom visits it

you can see me on our respective channel (PH), and if eddie will be making a virtual bed i rather sleep there :D