jeffreyforce

Do you friend and family know how much BTC you have ?

Featured Comment

I would say... no? Just about like I have no idea how much money anyone has in their bank accounts... lol? I believe most people do not share their finances with everyone, as it is no ones business what you do or do not have.

they dont recognise because they're now not interested by bitcoin. in the event that they could observed how lots my bitcoin worth they would question me to change it in real money and deliver a few to them so higher dont inform them

They know, but regardless if they do really know it or not at the first place I believe it does not matter. I don't have much anyway and cryptocurrency isn't my bread and butter. I just tried to keep some of these digital coins out of sheer curiosity.

My family is very impressed with this wonderful coin. They provide great moral support to me as I work to develop myself in the field of cryptocurrencies and tell my parents how much I have bitcoin that makes them happy.

No, they are not interested in the world of cryptocurrencies, and they do not know anything about these currencies, I am just trying to collect some bitcoins to help them pay my university expenses.

haha i my country they didnot know much about crypto and about my family they thinks i am working and earning with affilate marketing but the actually i am earning by trading crypto

i teached my parents how to earn free bch and ltc from mobile and they enjoy from that, just small profit :)

Yes, I joined crypto world last year, I watch videos on crypto currency, he is my friend who is running this channel. He offered me to join crypto field. I found this currency very useful and profitable. I think he is very senior to me.

i never share my online activites with anyone, wether its about online earning or other stuff, i think its better this way to keep your online stuff to yourself, because its unsafe to share things with anyone since there is no legal laws about crypto and many other online things yet.

No they dont, and its a good thing they dont, because you know how this goes, some people get something and they will push you to really give them or buy some stuff that you should help them with but they dont, and am not disclosing any time soon it is something that I have decided to make that promise to myself that is the case the work I have done is mine and for my children

I have 22 people in my friends list and 7 family members but only my brother knows what is bitcoin, other all said " it is just numbers not money".

i am trying to educate them. 

Hello, my family and my friends do not know about my bitcoin, because it is my personal, I do not share my bitcoin with anyone, hope you understand

Posted (edited)
On 9/13/2017 at 11:26 PM, jeffreyforce said:

Do you friend and family know how much BTC you have ? 

me and my family don't have any btc lol we are poor ...

#CampaignStakeStayInHomePlayingAtStake#

00000.png

Edited by lideralex

Yes. They are even grateful somehow because it is all coming as a free money and I earn it with very little effort, just like what I am doing here on Forums. Win-win-win, contributing to site activity with genuine intent, boredom-killer and profit all in one package. 

Not really, I talked about it with them a little bit, but they are all not that tech-interested and I didn't want to bother them with it. Also I haven't made any significant profits in all of my crypto time (which also was never really my goal) which is also one more reason to not talk about it too much. I mean, if I ever become a rich person through it, I will definitely tell them :D