Stake Forum
Timvz

Why no x1000 on mobile plinko?

Featured Comment

Hi Stake Community :D ,

I was playing plinko on my mobile, and when i put in a high multiplier i saw the max you could hit is x110. On my PC i can hit x1000.. Why is this not possible on the mobile version?

1 minute ago, Timvz said:

I was playing plinko on my mobile, and when i put in a high multiplier i saw the max you could hit is x110. On my PC i can hit x1000.. Why is this not possible on the mobile version?

Its fine for me.

Just click on the settings button and click the 16 pins and put the level on high. There you have it 1000x. 

Also wrong place to post it :)

Screenshot_2018-08-01-15-47-24.thumb.png.fbf8ccba682e3b7c10fc2eb421ce4e57.png

3 hours ago, Timvz said:

Indeed, make sure u put high risk and 16 tiles. Or try to play in landscape mode, maybe then you can see the 1000x 

On 8/1/2018 at 6:14 PM, Timvz said:

mobile or pc, doesnt matter, just by luck, if your lucky you will hit it, and if not, you wont, lol

3 hours ago, Timvz said:

I will check this out, thanks alot :) 

Timvz if your problem is solved then close it. Also just check the settings button which is in the bottom left corner. I also uploaded an Image check that

17 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Moved, nice catch, Kate, I just responded, didn't see in which board it was ;) 

Thanks xD pleasure to help :)