Stake Community
nhoyasim101

Thank you very much stake.com

Featured Comment

On 8/6/2018 at 8:48 AM, nhoyasim101 said:

yeah patience is really needed for this hunting😉, when faris post his win with high multiplier in mine, i told to my self that one day i can make it too and thats it i made it..you guys can make it too just keep going specially when phone/pc is idling😀 but dont do like faris did the 0 bet,😂

Congo Bud. I hit 5 times 5mil-x :D and no only 0 sat :D 

Screenshot_1.png

4 hours ago, kulegutten said:

Indeed very lucky this is what @Faris dreams of :DD

Ya my dream not payout, my dream that win profit :D My fans after me hunting :D 

Screenshot_2.png

Omg again faris the mine sweeper did it again!                                     
You know  what i want to see!? and i wish stake had this feature.... ill suggest it soon (grrrr dont idea snatch guys, ill hunt you down)              
But i want to see what Faris' "Luck% Percentage" is in the mines game. You know how other sites have that stat when autorolling or overall? Usually in the long run, it theoretically should equal 100%-houseedge%  right?                                                         

i want to see what Faris Kool Guy Luck% is : ) 

7 hours ago, zeriko said:

I must say this is probably the dream of every staker in here, colossal wins like these are what keep the gamblers like us drooling at the mouth in anticipation that it could very well one day be us. 

a dream is true for most who see or are aware of such multiXers...                                  
However... i highly doubt many of the dreamers actually have attempted such a win...                                                                    
you can only win it by playing the games... i have only tried just few hundred rolls to be honest... seems too out of reach so i dont try : ( i am guilty of ^the thing i

23 hours ago, zeriko said:

I must say this is probably the dream of every staker in here, colossal wins like these are what keep the gamblers like us drooling at the mouth in anticipation that it could very well one day be us. 

just dreaming is not enough😉 simple action while dreaming would be the best one,😁 i am betting in a lottery almost half of my life but i've never won like this, stake give us an opportunity to win big with low investment, 😀 you guys can make it too, just keep on playing all games, or choose the best one. you can see it one day you will succeed 😀 

This is the kind of story that goes into the book of history,  right next to the guy who paid 10,000 bitcoins for a pizza. 

Congratulations on the most insane win off of dust, lucky man. I did not know that mines could get that high up in the numbers.

Congrats !! That’s amazing , crypto currency is doin amazing things 

On 8/10/2018 at 6:48 PM, nhoyasim101 said:

just dreaming is not enough😉 simple action while dreaming would be the best one,😁 i am betting in a lottery almost half of my life but i've never won like this, stake give us an opportunity to win big with low investment, 😀 you guys can make it too, just keep on playing all games, or choose the best one. you can see it one day you will succeed 😀 

I agree this site is pretty good if you have self control!