Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Does anyone actually play on /hack mode?

Featured Comment

For those of you who dont know,                                                                           
Try typing in "/hack" in main chatbox then hit enter to see what i am talking about.

But anyways I was wondering if anyone actually play on /hack mode?               
Cause i really like the idea but dont play in it due to some of the colors not being the best choice for me, like in Keno its just weird to me.

How about you all?

hehe i guess not everyone really knows about hack mode                                                                  

im glad to share it with you all who didnt know                                                                                       

i dont really care for the hack mode i like the night mode its easy to read and im not to fond of change on my screen 

12 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

I initially thought of the command to be a troll but was pleasantly surprised at the effects of /hack. 

Quite certain of the straight-after awkwardness if typing /hack in chat didn't change anything.

Umm it should change to a green and black theme. Type just /hack

I did like it for a while but it really started hurting my eyes when I was on for longer periods, I stick to night mode as its very easy on the eyes. There are programs I use on my computer a dim orange which is supposed to be good for your eyes as night and keep you from staying up because on screen time before bed. I wish there was a way to pick your own color scheme.

4 minutes ago, Lillyflow said:

oooops .  Omfg . How embarassing, What happened here?  LOL 

I did not even see the mistake until now. How TF did this get here?  * Super sorry for hijacking the thread  @Shaniqua and thanks for alerting me @Kate 

Hahaha! Omg lilly, it was like mkayyy let me do a commercial break in here :D