Stake Community
Shaniqua

Where has the suggestions area of the forum gone?

Featured Comment

Forgive me in advanced if its just my slowness or whatever...                                                 
But i cant seem to find the suggestions portion of the forum which i have so dearly and lovingly used in the past.

I know that there was a stake canny thing that started to be used at one point, but i really never liked it for various reasons.

Is that the only platform to use now to make suggestions?                                                   

I see i see,                           
what do you recomend madam?                                                                  

for my suggestion to be seen by the right people? to do the canny site? in respective forum area of each game, or both?
thanks for the input.                            

any reason why the   suggestions area was shut off?

The best place would be this, since us from the support regularly check it and devs too :) Only devs use canny site, so if you want to be direct, then go there. You have a suggestion for every game? 

I believe it was shut because there has got to the point of having many repetitive topics and users not looking for the Search option when creating the topic. At some point it was impossible to follow :) Not 100% sure, tho, Dan would have to confirm this. 

7 hours ago, Kate said:

And also many people can upvote your suggestion so it can be added faster to the site

I havent checked the site you refer to for a while, but its was full of major logistical layout flaws last time i checked,
i wont get into detail as to what they were specifically, but yeah its a popularity contest not a best suggestion contest and only post with more votes get seen and newer ones unseen yet but amazing suggestions would get lost slowly cause they were made during the "wrong time of day " lets say and other people also later suggested and thus  the good one ploopped down the l list never to be seen or heard from again. Or perhaps the idea is a fantastic one in fact... but not too attractive to users for x y and z reason, however hhad potential to be implemented if the right people noticed or if etc... anyways you get my drift.. it used to be that way, now unless changes have been made im not aware of to that site and how it displays content... it is a no go for me..                                                                          

thanks for trying to hook me back to it : )                                                                                        

im Shaniqua ! Suggestion extraordinaire! 

On 8/10/2018 at 6:54 AM, Shaniqua said:

I havent checked the site you refer to for a while, but its was full of major logistical layout flaws last time i checked,
i wont get into detail as to what they were specifically, but yeah its a popularity contest not a best suggestion contest and only post with more votes get seen and newer ones unseen yet but amazing suggestions would get lost slowly cause they were made during the "wrong time of day " lets say and other people also later suggested and thus  the good one ploopped down the l list never to be seen or heard from again. Or perhaps the idea is a fantastic one in fact... but not too attractive to users for x y and z reason, however hhad potential to be implemented if the right people noticed or if etc... anyways you get my drift.. it used to be that way, now unless changes have been made im not aware of to that site and how it displays content... it is a no go for me..                                                                          

thanks for trying to hook me back to it : )                                                                                        

im Shaniqua ! Suggestion extraordinaire! 

But check the site out also if your suggestion is liked you get some mani

oh ya i keep forgetting! i gotta do that.....                                                                                                                                   
so im just curious... from the number  of people you know? how many people got some mani already? for suggestion? just curious 

1 minute ago, Shaniqua said:

oh ya i keep forgetting! i gotta do that.....                                                                                                                                   
so im just curious... from the number  of people you know? how many people got some mani already? for suggestion? just curious 

I am not sure about that but eddie did promise or dan on of the admins promised like 100k of they really like the suggestion

3 minutes ago, Kate said:

I am not sure about that but eddie did promise or dan on of the admins promised like 100k of they really like the suggestion

yeps i remember smtin like that too 

im on the site, now, ill transfer or transplant as it were some of my ideas there as well! 
thanks for the suggestion kek