Marketplace to be phased out Read more... ×
Stake Community
Snike

Devastating stake birthday outcome...

Featured Comment

I am utterly devastated by the outcome of yesterdays (August 10th) celebration of such a big event. No admins were there to celebrate. Support seemed like they didnt know it. No nothing,

It was the 1 year celebration of this awesome site and the community knew that! We all were here, some big user numbers showed! 

And there was nothing to celebrate with except the chat...

I really want some big ass party next time something big occurs! There wasnt even a special theme for the site!?

Please stake celebrate the big events better and make it look gooooood :)

I agree 100% as popular as stake has become i expected so much more. I have been here since beta testing and stake has become my home I love this site and truly feel for its first birthday there should have been more. Hopefully next year admin remembers its birth.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Edward said:

Stake is about to undergo some real big changes so we pushed the celebration aspect of it back a little in case it clashed. Awesome to see so many people remembered, however. Stay tuned over the next week :D

Will it be the so waited faucet? ^^ Or is it a surprise? 😁😁

Edited by skywallkee

Wait until next week sunday i think, because they usually have a new giveaway every sunday every week. Maybe they will announce a new giveaway or a new freebies on email like always. First stake birthday is important though, i hope they have something.

Wow! Happy one year Stake. I don't know what to wish for this site, maybe I will wish that stake will lemme won big here during this celebration. 

:) 

8 hours ago, wilbur said:

Hahahahahaha well there is a stream coming for the celebration (late celebration) 

I got 50k from @Darko And 20k from @Irena tho. Seems like a taste of celebration for me

But i agree w u

Oh damn for what trivia ? But congrats

4 hours ago, wilbur said:

Nope, they just gave me tehehehehe 

Dont worry i returned it to stake :P

Seriously you returned it ? Omg lol