Update to forum rewards ToS Read more... ×
Stake Community
Jesse

Thoughts on Donald Trump?

Featured Comment

On 10/11/2017 at 2:06 PM, Lillyflow said:

He is known to be abrasive and quite rude however... I would rather him be the guy in charge if a war breaks out.  He will just try and kick some ass.  Hilary would have had us all smoked by now. 

So glad HIlary didn't take the wheel. 

Thing is he became the laughing stock at the NaTo. Many of his policies I agree while I also disagree with him on many issues. It's not his policies or way of thinking, it's just that he's a narcissist and always takes credit and thinks he knows everything. That makes him an idiot.

I think it odd how generally most everyone praised Donald Trump, Apprentice number one for years, people took his advise and emulated him for years, etc..

Granted in the 80's he was a little bit of a loose canon and there were jokes, but the time since he has proved himself a solid contender in his field.

Even when he said he was going to run,  people had nothing to say. But when he became the serious candidate people turned, and not everyone obviously, but only those that wanted their side to win. Let me say that again, those who wanted their side to win. Many on that other side were not all that fond of their candidate. But were interested in their party and thus blindly just followed the reteric. Many in the media who had been shaking his hand and groveling to get into his events the day before, suddenly took and opposing view. Now, yes he has his faults as all humans do. But he is the right person at the right time that looks to serve and in the end will prove positive. I've always been one to look at the field in any field, and look for what may be best or have the greatest prospects and he has a great deal of potential. But those who will blindly follow a party at all costs, rely on what they hear or tertiary evidence and/or reporting without doing their own research, seeking out the primary evidence will continue to repeat the negatives until their part finds control no matter who they are or what they do or don't bring to the table.

Hello there.
You asked me for my thoughts about Donald Trump. The easiest way that I can explain him is by calling him names, like he does to everyone else, except that his names, such as “fat”, “slob”, “bimbo”, etc., are meaningless and mine might have a little bit more precision to them.

Donald Trump is a proud, arrogant, bombastic, egomaniac. He is a populist demagogue who appeals to the middle class with his simplistic solutions to about only five issues. The last interview that I saw of him, he said that he was pro-life three times in about a minute.

So, I did some research and checked out his past pronouncements on the life issue. He said that he hates abortion, but that he is pro-choice, even for partial-birth abortion, like all of the other ones who are against abortion, but supposedly can’t impose their views on anyone else. However, Donald is different because he says that he is both pro-life and pro-choice, violating the law of contradiction that says a thing cannot be and not be at the same time.

If he were to become our President, there would be a great danger that he could become a tyrant. He listens to no one and suffers no correction. I’ve watched very little of the debates, but I can’t forget how he once turned on another candidate who disagreed with him. Donald shouted more, more or less, “Who are you to tell me? I’m a billionaire founder of many companies.” Which only qualifies him to be the founder of more companies.

Lastly, I think that women intimidate him and that’s why he calls them such ugly names. I really believe that he’s afraid of Megyn Kelly who asked him a fair and balanced question that caused him to go into a tirade for about a month and eventually to take his airplane and fly away from the last debate, much like a little boy who takes his ball and goes home. I hope that the voters leave him there.

In my opinion, Marco Rubio, whom I’m not supporting yet as a political candidate, is a good man and a solid and true Catholic. He came the hard way from baptism through Mormonism and back again as a convicted revert to Catholicism. He stands up for faith, family and life against all comers, is young, intelligent, energetic, feisty and a good man.

I vote for character, not issues. Any man of good character can get good advice and experts on the issues to go forward for the common good.

This is one subject that really get's me fired up,  So for starters let me say this, before you form an opinion on something or somebody make sure you have all the facts and don't just assume.  To all you Trump haters who don't even live in America what the hell is it any concern of yours anyway he's not your President.  Trump is exactly what America needs and he's doing an excellent job.  There's nothing wrong with putting America first.  I have no tolerance for ignorance or the unpatriotic behavior the the far left democrats have displayed.  Oh boy don't even get me started on that subject.  Obama tried to destroy America & he did a damn good job, yet so many people to this day worship that man like he's a god.  Ignorance is bliss they say.  

s1Q3jez.jpg