Jesse

Favourite exercises?

Featured Comment

I like to run 5 km 3 times each week, its good for my health, and cause i run outside, i get some fresh air that's well needed xD, i would never gym or train inside, its boring, and its more healthy to do it outside even if its .-10 Celsius i still run, its when it goes below that that it starts getting hard cause u sweat your self to death cause u have to much closets to keep warm, but if u have to little you freeze your ass off

I'm really into physical labour, hard stuff like carrying 40-80lbs up steep angled rooftops. Tire flipping is fun. HIIT sprinting, spot jumping, Gym rings. Ab wheel. Grip training.. rope climbing. :D 

Include me in the swimming team, and hiking.  I am a flyfisherman, so I have to go outdoors and walk for a long time to get those beautiful places to fish, so I walk and walk... That is a good exercise combined with my hobby.  Good enough for me.  Swimming once in a while, and If I have to choose what to do, that water thing will be my choice.  Thanks for asking.  Good luck. 

I find basic Pilates along with pushups and pullups give me all the toning and mass I desire. My interest is not in looking out of proportion but overall slim and defined while achieving strength

Include me in the swimming team, and hiking.  I am a flyfisherman, so I have to go outdoors and walk for a long time to get those beautiful places to fish, so I walk and walk... That is a good exercise combined with my hobby.  Good enough for me.  Swimming once in a while, and If I have to choose what to do, that water thing will be my choice.  Thanks for asking.  Good luck.

I train to be as deadly as possible xD

2 minutes ago, cryptofly said: