Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Custom Keno?

Featured Comment

Id like to see or have more options for keno games!                                                                                   
What do you think guys?                                                                                                      

Like for example....                                                                                                                     
pic 10 numbers... but dont hit a single one! That could be a win if that was what the roll was intended to do, you know what i mean?
Just more options and ways to play is what im suggesting :")                                                          

kind of like how it is on yabtcl?  If you pick 15 numbers over there and you dont hit any it's still a win.

xD i think that hitting 0 out  of 10 happens quite often xD, so i doubt that it would work that it would  be a win then lol

Along with this, a pre-defined shape could be set (Diamond/Heart/Letters/Numbers) for limited time periods that day and hitting those shapes could garner you an slightly increased multiplier or even a small tip at the end of the event.

On the bright side, not hitting a single one - definitely my specialty! 😍