Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Variable speed option for wheel: Suggestion

Featured Comment

Piggy backing on @Levt211's  thread before mine                                                     

I suggest we get an option for a variable speed option for wheel, kind of like keno

However it should include Slow:Medium:Fast:SuperFast                                                

SuperFast should be added to Keno and whiles as well XD                                                

hello shaniqua!!! totally agree with you several speeds on the wheel, but as bigmann23 says it should be on all games with a gear change option! it would save time and money faster or lose it!XD! go figure it's not a big surprise I heard that stake had planned a lot of surprises for 2019!!! and it will send some heavy gears! we'll see I can't wait....!!😄
Good luck to all!!!🍀👍
bye

On 8/11/2018 at 9:28 PM, Bigmann23 said:

this is an option i would like to see on every game. 

amen to that... 
not sure at all why it hasnt been addressed and implemented yet... especially now since there is the bet archive to make server faster i guess thing,.

On 12/7/2018 at 4:45 PM, zeriko said:

I mean we do have some instant results parking for the wheels so I think it's going to be a little redundant

well... correct me if im wrong, but the instand result for wheel does not work with the autbet function with wheell...
i rest my case                              

On 8/12/2018 at 6:24 AM, Shaniqua said:

I suggest we get an option for a variable speed option for wheel, kind of like keno

sound like a cool idea, like if you could make it really slow pinning, it would make it more exciting xD

On 12/11/2018 at 6:19 AM, williamshennie9 said:

I guess this could be added, but honestly, I'm quite happy with the speed. If I want suspense, I let it run, but if I want the result instantly, I just click "Skip to result" :D

you cant skip to result when on autobet mode....

On 12/8/2018 at 10:25 PM, Shaniqua said:

well... correct me if im wrong, but the instand result for wheel does not work with the autbet function with wheell...
i rest my case                              

yup i checked... you cant... 
and speed wise its tooo sloooo

On 8/12/2018 at 12:28 PM, Bigmann23 said:

this is an option i would like to see on every game. 

Quoted for maximum exposure.

I mean, don’t faster bets mean we bust faster as well? 😋

While we’re at it... how about automated mode for all games & especially on mobile (manual playing sucks so bad when the screen zooms in all the time).

Yes that would be awesome. Especially for auto play since you cant skip to result when on auto mode and the wheel just takes forever to stop. Haha. So an option to speed it up would be great for sure, as i only play wheel to double up my balance and the quicker it can be, the faster i can change game cause its so booooring to play wheel 😛

That's some fancy feature to implement which would not bring anything new to your bets or fate in the game whatsoever.

I mean why would you want such thing, just for preference purposes? You have the animation option for that already. You can also skip to result instead.

It's just a matter of preference concerning options for the Gambler. But for me everything is just fine how it is at the moment and i don't request any change at all as it's already fast enough.

There could be implemented any Poll at least for that.

in leu of stake 2.0 being out in full force... id like to bump this thread to give it some headway.

I honestly am still on on the same team and have the same stance as i did initially upon the beginning of the topic's start. 

variable speeds are still imo needed, an option faster and an option slower than the default speed it is at..

haha yeah ok ok stake went a little too far in terms of speed perhaps in adding the instant bet lollllolol its like faster speed on steroids! 
dont get me wrong i love that option too sometimes.. the point being, more control please and thank you very much =P

i mean what harm can it really do to anyone.. so what if the bet is sped up by x2 or slowed down by 1/2  right? 

i think having the slow down option actually adds to the users psychology, in that they may appear or feel that they have more control over the game, where as its only the timing that that may control, which has 0 effect on the outcome =P thats for sure. but illusion that we we can control some things thus feel as if we can control the wheel as well can be troubling maybe.... oh wait im going off on another tangent.. that willl be a new thread soon... you will understand where i was going with it later =P 

but yeah, so now that wew have stake2. 

have any of your thoughts regarding variable speed options and more user control/optional changed since the last time you responded / reacted / or read  the initial thread and its replies before this last post of mine? 

On 8/11/2018 at 10:24 PM, Shaniqua said:

nope.. instant bet is already crazy quick, too quick actaually for me personally.. your balance just meltin a flash..you blink for a second and its gone!.. lol xD

Variable speed option for wheel 🤔 hmmm...

slow bust,

medium bust,

fast bust,

instant bust..

yep those would be some heck of an options to choose from!.. awesomesauce to the max!... 🙄🙄lol.. 🤣🤣

Well there is Instant bet option ie ; the flame icon . You just activate that and boom ! You got the fastest spinning wheel and the fastest wheel that shows the payout.