Stake Forum
Edward

Streaming BTC Giveaways - Ideas?

Featured Comment

I'm starting to stream a little bit more here and there. I've recently streamed a couple of times on an online game I used to play as a way of getting back into the groove. I want to start doing Bitcoin & Crypto related streams again, however. I tend to enjoy giving stuff away mostly whilst talking as fast as possible (Nah, I have been trying to slow down, I promise). 

I need some ideas in regards to how to give away stuff whilst also making the stream a bit of fun! I can always gamble on Stake and/or Primedice but I'm looking for some cool ideas on how to best conduct giveaways! These giveaways would be for small amounts with 3 or 4 minute waits in between each one.

With that said if I use your idea I'll be sure to give you something next stream!

P.S. Follow me on Twitch if you haven't already, just managed over 1k followers! www.Twitch.tv/PrimeEdd

Actually Edward, i have a perfect idea for that..You might know the game named League of Legends, let's say we arrange a tournement with players in stake/pd.Let's give them a chance to create their own team(it must be 5 members as a team).What team ever wins the tournement and defeat the other teams, they might earn prize for that.

This idea can be upgraded by you also, Edward.If you like this idea, i'm free to help you.

@Edward huehue if it comes to giveaway, i suggest to give some incentives to good people who started on the first month til now  :) they have been good (not being banned) so i think they deserve a little incentive for being good

I think that the giveaways should be given to the players that are actually in chat when your streaming because it sucks see people that dont even take the time to enjoy your stream win stuff. I also feel that it would be a way better stream to keep the focus on Stakes birthday  and Stakes accomplishments throughout the past year and leaving PrimeDice out of it this time 

Well, u can giveaway money by few ways.

1) Random twitch giveaways for medium amounts.

2) Random post from forum topic for big amounts.

3) Tip some people for make trivias in chat ,during u are streaming. Or make some rains with not such a big amounts. Like 10k sats rain and 30k sats per trivia

4) For big giveaway,I like keno idea. People choosing numbers in forum and u are making bets by using their numbers. Like 1-2 attempts for each other. Who is going get biggest payout,winning. For ex:

1st 0.2 BTC

2nd 0.1 BTC

3rd 0.05 BTC

4th 0.03 BTC

5th 0.02 BTC

6-10 0.01 BTC

Hope u will find best variant for ya @Edward

1. Since it is all about the celebration of Stake, why not playing all of the games of stake and those have corresponding giveaway treat. Be it your own style or I will list some

You can do that by starting to set up/ make threads for all games of stake (keno,mines,roulette etc). Then we will select and enter only 2-3 game/category. So it depends on the budget for each games, maybe 10games for each categories.

With this you can divide the players and we can all be scattered in different categories, I think it’s a win-win situation for all. Maybe other supports can handle games by categories too.

Here are some game list which you can adopt:

For Hilo:

this can be a game challenge for Mladen and Edward. The challenge is who gets the longest cards streak! 

for Keno: 

Pick a player or via random.org  then let them choose ten numbers (1-36) 

Needs to atleast hit 3 numbers

for plinko: 

pick a player or via random.org let him pick what setting then ask him where will the ball land

If he gets the edge numbers (additional gift reward) 😝

for dice:

pick a player or via random.org then multiplier is 2x or higher then ask if it’s high or low. 

Price depends if it’s win or not.

for mines: 

pick a player or via random.org then ask if you can make a heart ❤️ on 3 mines setting

for blackjack

Pick a player or via random.org

He will pick who will get the first blackjack win, is it you or the dealer

for Diamond poker

Then ask how many tie you will get in 10games

For wheel:

choose what setting and where it will land 

For chartbet: 

ask him what number it will crashed

for baccarat: 

They will pick where you will bet (prize depends too if it wins or not)

For roulette:

Ask if it’s black or red, then ask how many reds or black in 5-10 games

It’s just a way of celebrating all the games of stake not just be in one single game in stream :) happy birthday stake! 

@Edward

Edited by xtinepink

@Edward I have 3 ideas for you.

1. How about a trivia? since it's Stake Birthday the topics are all from forums or all about stake ( since the beginning until now)  like who's the first player post in forum or the first player reached 1000 post. The max profit win by a player from giveaways challenge or games.  Who is the first player muted? Something like that. 

2. Stake Genius -  during your stream your goin to write a word in a paper then the players are going to ask you a random questions (eg. A PERSON? AN ANIMAL? A FOOD? A PLACE?)  and your answer is only YES,  NO and MAYBE for every question  until they figure out what is the word that you wrote Ofc you need to show to them the word that you wrote if someone guessed it. 

3. A giveaway for your loyal players who stayed for richer or for poorer or A player that bring a lot of gambler  or a player that gives extra contributions to the site etc etc... 

Love:

xhauna 😘 

27 minutes ago, xhauna said:

@Edward I have 3 ideas for you.

1. How about a trivia? since it's Stake Birthday the topics are all from forums or all about stake ( since the beginning until now)  like who's the first player post in forum or the first player reached 1000 post. The max profit win by a player from giveaways challenge or games.  Who is the first player muted? Something like that. 

2. Stake Genius -  during your stream your goin to write a word in a paper then the players are going to ask you a random questions (eg. A PERSON? AN ANIMAL? A FOOD? A PLACE?)  and your answer is only YES,  NO and MAYBE for every question  until they figure out what is the word that you wrote Ofc you need to show to them the word that you wrote if someone guessed it. 

3. A giveaway for your loyal players who stayed for richer or for poorer or A player that bring a lot of gambler  or a player that gives extra contributions to the site etc etc... 

Love:

xhauna 😘 

omg senpai noice  idea :) 
Beauty with brain :) 😻

A giveaway for your loyal players who stayed for richer or for poorer or A player that bring a lot of gambler  or a player that gives extra contributions to the site etc etc... 
ps = @xhauna

i like  this  idea :) 

I know it is not much contribution to the subject but it would be interesting to be dynamic, make a contest with small rewards so that a certain part of the audience wins

PD, There are very good ideas already posted.the only thing that occurred to me was game hidden (game of hide-and-seek) in forum but I doubt it can be applied here xD

Edited by napolitano

#saynotousualgiveawayslikelotteries!

A previous post made sense in which players should be rewarded with (insert random gifts) not only because he/she typed #giveaway*** but more importantly because of the participation involved.

By prioritising giveaway for players with more involvement/participation, your stream will definitely have high levels excitement via communication among the community. 

The difficult part I believe is to make it both rewarding enough and at the same time not just another giveaway stream, proper non-spamming trivia’s fit this category. Also, selected winners could also be involved in the actual game with you where they could either ‘challenge’ your bet or win a % of your bet amount by dictating the play. 

Lastly, community games which test humanity like steal games or teamwork (BV, familiar??) could be held among all users whereby cooperation could either mean rewards for everyone/result in everyone going away empty-handed!  😍