Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Did you know you can super speed keno?

Featured Comment

I wonder how many people know this or play this way...                                                                            
If you want to play keno very fast, just go on auto bet... and kind of spam the start auto bet and stop auto bet button,
If you do this on the right time, it will start playing the games super fast...                                            

If you do it too many times, it will tell you to slow down... so if you do it the right amount of times, it will like double or triple your games played speed..

this is yet another reason why i think we should have an option to play games faster... Its being done anyway... might as well legitimize it!

im surprised you did not know this : )                                           
glad i can share...                                                                                                                     

idk why i assume everyone knows what i know : )                                            

Heh I busted so many times with this Stop/Start technique.. Faster game is really danger so be careful with it.

Didnt know this about keno. And never really played it either other then trying to win at the ethereum challenges. Hah!

I think this is the reason why they created multibetting too. For faster and more amount of bets placed in a given amount of time. ;)

For Keno games, I often play manually and increase manual bets after every loss. I chose this to be a form of entertainment, so I rarely use auto mode.

On the mobile I tried it and it does work to a certain extent (if only my iPhone would stop auto-zooming every time I tapped too fast on the screen). 

However, a major gripe of mine is with the “Autobet started/stopped” notification that keeps coming up and eventually 6 of these block my entire screen - leaving me unable to see what is going on at my Keno board.

😨