Stress

alexandrea

Featured Comment

5 hours ago, Gisele said:

haha I smile too, but mainly try to keep the calm and everything's gonna be alright (: 

everybody should smile when lost it. It's the better way hehehe 

imagine yourself smiling when you lose 0.01 haha

teary eyes with a smile

Just now, alexandrea said:

imagine yourself smiling when you lose 0.01 haha

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

If your losses are beginning to pile up, then seeking to solve your gambling losses by more gambling is not the answer. While you might shudder at the notion of stopping gambling forever and completely, it is wise to take a break from gambling if you have suffered a large loss. Of course, you can’t just sit around the house if you are “on a break,” you need to get out and get active.   Perhaps part of the reason you lost at gambling and now you feel so horrible about it is that you overspent. It is easy to overspend during the excitement of play. But, if you know how much you can spend ahead of time when your brain is not in the game, this may help you to stay on track.  In order to do this, you will need to prepare a budget and figure out how much money you might be able to spend each month on gambling. Be realistic—don’t spend money on gambling that you don’t have and then get mad at yourself when you can’t pay the cable bill. A bankroll means that you will be able to save small amounts of money you can then use to gamble without taking money from your other expenses.  To make a budget, you will need to know how much money you spend each month on expenses, and how much money you have in revenue. Then, you can decide how much of the money you have left can be spent on gambling. If you know how much you can spend going in, and you are able to stick with it, you will feel better about gambling. 

Once you have a budget in mind, you will need to figure out how to get the most bang for your buck with regard to gambling – which means you need to start all over. Go back and study each form of gaming you have tried. Which ones did you have the most success at? Which ones did you lose the most money at? Where were your best performances?  It may be that you need to learn a new game. If you are considering a new game, you need to spend a considerable amount of time perfecting a new strategy. Study the game you want to play, learn it backward and forward, and practice until you are sure you can play well. Once you study and practice, try playing the game with friends for a while. With practice and strategy, you may find that this game is better suited for you than the games you played previously.

Literally nothing, it's just money and since I can afford my losses, I get over it pretty easilly. Also when losing a big amount, I just chill like it never happened and do other stuff rather than just sitting in public chat and complain about it, just like most users do. I prefer playing league or something when losing, or even working at my own project which makes me afford any loses I get.xD

On 9/16/2017 at 5:42 PM, alexandrea said:

what do you usually do when you lost?

ofc i do stress out as always ! so much reget that i wish i play slower... smarter... and promise myself wont make it again but it still happen time to time ! 

Depends on how much I lost. When it's a big lost I usually log out of the site and busy my self with other things to calm down. Then next is accepting the fact that I busted and move on and hope to recover what I lost in the future.

i usually go relax  and think.. how can i improve the way im playing.. is it the games... is it the strategy or probably i dont  have the patient no more.. anything can be the possibilities of how a person plays.. mentally maybe... without thinking you can do major mistakes.. probably emotions can affect the way you play. if you get pissed off you start to do rage bets.,. no manner the size of the bet you keep betting  for the hell of it.. Mentally, emotionally, without no control for those two things. then i shouldn't be gambling.. of i stay calm and not take a loss so personal i probably play better.  

• 3 weeks later...

I really have problems with handling looses. Yesterday I lost 240k and in the most stupid way imaginable. I just played plinko until I got busted lol. Then I went outside for a walk and when I returned I watched some youtube videos. I didn't returned to stake after that and I think it's the best way to react. Just relax, log out, go outside, do something else. You see... tomorrow there is also a day and you can make it back! If were able to make those winning one time , you will be able to do it next time. 

• 9 months later...

There is a lot to do and am sure there is nothing much to say other than you make sure that you are able to find yourself because sometimes we are lost in our thought thinking of the trouble we are facing but th ebest thing is to be comfortable, always be comfortable, what makes you stand wehere you are, sometimes make sure that you are able to spend only what you earn because a lot of stress comes from either heart ache or money the two go hand in hand, but take it easy , play a game do some posting here, read a lot ,things to do with money and stuff , educate yourself on ways to be free, and I mean free on almost anything.

I suggest every one do a bankroll I bet on sports so every bet I know how much confidence I have like 7/10 or 5/10 like every unit I bet it's 100$ so I know how to mange my bankroll you can win every day the important thing that every month your bankroll be bigger and bigger 

I don't allow myself to lose a lot so I don't feel too much stress. In fact, every session I make feels fun. If I do lose (still never a lot), I just let it slip away and say "better luck next time". 🙂

Edited by Aiza824