Stress

alexandrea

Featured Comment

This has happened to me several times in the beginning, but after a while I realized that it only hurt me, and the more I stressed the more difficult it was to recover the losses, so nowadays I always try to have emotional control in order to be successful in the bets , of course I still get a little frustrated with some losses.

I just smoke a stick or grab a beer with my friends. I don't really lose that much but with the games inducing fun and thrill for me, I feel like getting more morphine would just hit that right spot. The adrenaline rush from the games plus a bottle of beer after the rolls, bust or not, really gives me that euphoric feeling.

On 4/17/2020 at 7:22 AM, BidaManEris said:

I just smoke a stick or grab a beer with my friends. I don't really lose that much but with the games inducing fun and thrill for me, I feel like getting more morphine would just hit that right spot. The adrenaline rush from the games plus a bottle of beer after the rolls, bust or not, really gives me that euphoric feeling.

Good thing you are not compounding alcohol and gambling together, because in real life, they never go well together!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the same problem, these games are all very tempting and very gambling, which is why I tried to ask them and distract myself with something else like doing yourself go to the gym, more socializing with friends. But at first it was very difficult, after all, big losses and losses made me depressed. 

I had the same problem, these games are all very tempting and very gambling, which is why I tried to ask them and distract myself with something else like doing yourself go to the gym, more socializing with friends. But at first it was very difficult, after all, big losses and losses made me depressed. And then a friend of mine advised me to use SBD oil. As he claimed it will help me relax and get away from problems for a while, I will sleep better and even smoke weed will not have to this medicine does not do any harm, I would advise you to try. But first read carefully on this article https://www.hideandseekcbd.com/ and consult your doctor. I am sure that this will help you, well, in which case the services of a psychologist have not been canceled yet.